R.i.p. hair straightner...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, R.I.P trusty straightener.

I've got those GHD's. They're really good!
smile.gif

i have the new ghd iv limited edition pure straightner and it's the best one i've ever used! plus its white and looks really retro
biggrin.gif

update: so i tried it out this morning and oh my god im so in love!

so worth the money!

my hair is silky and shiney and i didnt need to use a gloss serum or de-frizzer stuff. it causes my normal hair products to work that well!

thank you guys for mentioning this straightner before on here so when i went to buy it i remembered about it!

I'll have to check it out because my hair is too frizzy lol

I have to get a new curling iron too, mine made a pop sound and now it doesnt warm up at all
frown.gif

i just bought one. omg, going through sticker shock. ive never dropped 235 on a straightner! must repeat: its worth it, its worth it, its worth it.

R.I.P. straightener.

I'll have to get a job now, I want one of those GHD like everyone's been talking about!

Have fun with your new one!

GHD is a fantastic flat iron!

Also, Chi is a very respectable flat iron as well, and not as expensive.

I have a Chi and LOVE it, but would love a new one. Thank god for flat irons or I would be a frizzy headed mess!

Originally Posted by LovinMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a Chi and LOVE it, but would love a new one. Thank god for flat irons or I would be a frizzy headed mess!
dito.gif

Well thanks for telling us how the GHD worked out for you! By the way everyone is talking about them i might have to go get me one!!

Latest posts

Back