Im so sad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Before the tubal reversal (clamped)( I told my Doc and the Surgeon Doc in 1994 ( i was 24 then)I only wanted them clamped because I might change my mind later in life )They did the procedure after I gave birth Cesarean ..

Last night I found out they did a botched job and most of my tubes (almost both are gone)

I been crying since yesterday

I dunno what else to say

except I'm sorry for u all excited for me..

Oh damn I am so sorry to hear that.
frown.gif
I can't even imagine.

Oh hun, I'm so sorry!

I honestly don't even know what to say.

Other than I'm really sorry this happened to you
hug.gif

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry Ricci!
frown.gif
There is nothing the surgeon can do to fix the damage?

Finding out if i can sue.. they did opposite of what i wanted

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh gosh! I'm so sorry Ricci!
frown.gif
There is nothing the surgeon can do to fix the damage? Thanks hun
No

Originally Posted by Gabriella20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh Im sorry
frown.gif
hope you will get better! Theres nothing to do for that ? Thanks
Just a procedure that they implant sperm inside forgot the name of the procedure

its cost over 10 grand I dont have that kinda money

Im so sorry that happened. I know Id be completely crushed. You should sue because you told the doc what you wanted and he messed up. Maybe look around on the net and see of he has done this to others. Would you be willing to try a surrogate?

I'm so sorry R
frown.gif
I hope something good comes of this... maybe they'll be able to fix it since they screwed it up?

Oh man, that´s aweful. You get excited and start planning things only to find out that you have this problem. Sorry to hear this, hopefully there is something you can do
hugss.gif

Oh wow Ricci, I imagine how sad you are, is it IVF (in-vitro fert.) the treatment you are talking about? it sure is expensive
frown.gif
if you signed for something else then you should be able to sue them for malpractice

I sure hope something can be done about this because that's just wrong! I'm so sorry Ricci.

Ricci, I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this. Maybe the hospital, where the inital tubes were clamped, will pay for the IV.

Big hugs honey!

Originally Posted by Carolyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ricci, I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this. Maybe the hospital, where the inital tubes were clamped, will pay for the IV.Big hugs honey!

They were not clamped
hugss.gif

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif You could also contact the College of physicians and surgeons in your Province and speak to someone. Here is a link.. https://www.cpsbc.ca/cps How could they help?

Originally Posted by prettylynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im so sorry that happened. I know Id be completely crushed. You should sue because you told the doc what you wanted and he messed up. Maybe look around on the net and see of he has done this to others. Would you be willing to try a surrogate? Quote:
Would you be willing to try a surrogate Probably cost lots of money
hugss.gif

I have to get all my med records from 1994 hopefully its still there
hugss.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so sorry R
frown.gif
I hope something good comes of this... maybe they'll be able to fix it since they screwed it up? Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am so sorry Ricci
hugss.gif
hugss.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh man, that´s aweful. You get excited and start planning things only to find out that you have this problem. Sorry to hear this, hopefully there is something you can do
hugss.gif
I know .. I can't believe this is happening to me
hugss.gif

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh wow Ricci, I imagine how sad you are, is it IVF (in-vitro fert.) the treatment you are talking about? it sure is expensive
frown.gif
if you signed for something else then you should be able to sue them for malpractice Quote:
you signed for something else then you should be able to sue them for malpractice I hope I can find something on my med records
hugss.gif

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif They were not clamped
hugss.gif

[/url]

How could they help?

Probably cost lots of money
hugss.gif

I have to get all my med records from 1994 hopefully its still there
hugss.gif

hugss.gif

I know .. I can't believe this is happening to mev
hugss.gif

I'm so sorry to hear this Ricci!! So if the docs didn't clamp them like you asked, what did they do?

Back