• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for the following NYX bits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My username is Oblivia

This is what I am looking for:

Goddess of the Night lipglosses in Baby Rose, Pink Frost, Ice Princess, Perfect, Chandelier,

Cream blush in Natural, Rose Petal and Tea Rose.

Round lipsticks in Snow White, Harmonica, Ulysses, B52, Iced Lavender, Sky Pink, Baby Pink and Power.

Eyeshadow trios in Ceramic and Lake Moss and

Single eyeshadows in Black Sparkle, Black, White, Burgundy Pearl, Herb, Red Bean Pie, Midnight and Morocco.

I've had real trouble getting hold of these even though they're DS brand and I'm prepared to be generous. I can't do CPs or OAs though.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Lou

Originally Posted by themarymac /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a lightly used NYX black e/s, used x1 if you're interested. Oooh, yes, I would love it!! What would you like from my list for it? If you have any other of my wishlist items, I would love a multiswap.
Lou

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have bought NYX from this site and they have all the lipsticks you want for 0.99 cents, they also have blushes, shadows and lots of other NYX stuff. They do international shipping also since I see you are not in US
NYX Round LipStick : Lip stick : Lips : Cosmetics : Makeup|Creamy and moisturizing lipstick - Nonpareil Boutique

NYX Eyeshadow : Single eyeshadow : Eyes : Cosmetics: Makeup|gives you the freedom to mix and match shades

NYX Trio Eyeshadow : Eye shadow : Eyes : Pallette: Cosmetics : Makeup: Nonpareil Boutique.com

Thanks so much for the info but I have no means to shop on-line as well as being poor. So swapping is about all I can do.
Lou

Back