Lumiere Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(sorry if this is in the wrong forum)

Does anyone know whether or not Lumiere will have another Pre-Buy Brush Sale? or any other brush sale?

dito.gif
I am hanging out till the end of the year to see if this happens. If not I will look at buying other brushes.

I'm hoping so, cause I've been waiting for a sale to buy more brushes.

there was a post on the Lumiere forum about a potential pre-buy soon but I can't seem to find it now.

I really want to buy a backup of the large flat top.

maybe we can ask Kim? she is nice person and she will answer, when the pre-buy will be.. I can't wait!

I did ask her before, she will will be few mth later.I think I ask her around July or Aug

They did say they were going to have another pre buy it's on the thread about the end of the summer sale.

i really do hope they have a pre-sale! i need a backup kabuki since my kabuki takes so long to dry, especially now that i live in SF and the weather is cool almost every single day! i would like a fiber optic and flat top brush too.
smile.gif

Could someone, who has both EDM's LHK and Lumiere's synthetic kabuki, compare them? Are the similar or is one of them softer? Which one holds the powder better? Is fluffier, denser?

Could someone also compare EDM's LHK and Coastal Scents synthetic kabuki?

Thanks in advance,

I have EDM's LHK and CS pink kabuki. the head of the CS kabuki is bigger and wider, but i'd say that EDM LHK is denser, though it has a smaller head.

the edm LHK is also way softer than the CS kabuki.

If you mean to black buki of signature. its much more dense and "fat" than EDM's.

but more rugh and because of that the applying of foundation much better than EDM'S.

Thanks!

Can you please also let me know how it compares to Signature's Luscious Kabuki, the one with synthetic hairs?

(Black Buki is made of goat hair - I believe it can get very scratchy if not often washed...)

Good news! I had email to kim asking her when is the pre buy brushes.She send back to me & said it will be after they reopen their shop which will be on the 1st Nov.Horray Horray!!!Well she might said is 1st Nov, but if subject to change , don't find me!! haha

Back