Fave style bathing suit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
bikini or one piece? Also, How do you take care of the "bikini" area?

Ronni

I prefer bikinis or strapless one pieces...

and I wax
smile.gif
If I was a bajillionaire I'd probably get laser.

Bikini's for me, I can't remember the last time I wore a one piece!

Waxer here too
smile.gif

One piece with shorts and a t-shirt. I am really self conscious about my body. But I love the water. However my goal is to be in a two piece by my birthday...I am celebrating it in DR (Dominican Republic).

I use Veet...results for me have been better than using Nair. But I plan on stepping my game up for DR and doing laser for everything...legs, bikini, and underarm. I already do my face and the price is not that bad. I go to the dermatologist which has been cheaper than going to a spa. I tried to wax but had a bad experience.

I have a one-piece and a few bikinis.

I really want a one piece in this style, though:

Screenshot_1.png

00180m.jpg

And I stick to shaving.
smile.gif

I wear a binkini but I only started wearing one recently.

I used to be very self-conscious but not so much anymore.

As for the bikini-line, I use hair removal cream.

Bikini!

I will probably be getting a romper style suit next year aswell though!

Funny that you posted that Shaundra! I was just talking to some girls about those this morning!!

Love the 50's style
biggrin.gif

One piece here, with straps leaving my shoulder blades free (like sport bras), so i can double it for beach and swimming pool.

And i shave, sometimes i use a hair removal cream but i can't stand the smell.

I stick to halter neck one pieces/takinis. For the bikini line, I use hair removel cream.
smile.gif

I use to wear bikinis with shorts, but got tooooo busty and searched around for the right suit for my body shape. I now wear a black one piece that folds in on each other around the waist and I love it! It also has double straps on the shoulders that look very fancy and I wear mini shorts with them.

I did wax for a while, but went back to shaving.

smile.gif

for me it has to be a one piece thanks to the pregnancy too

Stereoxgirl: I really like that one! where do they sell it?

I normally prefer a bikini, but that one piece isn't looking so bad right now. lol

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif for me it has to be a one piece thanks to the pregnancy too
Stereoxgirl: I really like that one! where do they sell it?

It's Salvatore Ferragamo from Spring 2007.
frown.gif
I'm definitely on the lookout for a similar suit that's actually still available, though!
So far this is the closest I've been able to find (from Victoria's Secret):

V272325_EDIT_6M.jpg

I'm definitely still looking, though!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's Salvatore Ferragamo from Spring 2007.
frown.gif
I'm definitely on the lookout for a similar suit that's actually still available, though!
So far this is the closest I've been able to find (from Victoria's Secret):

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/imag...25_EDIT_6M.jpg

I'm definitely still looking, though!

That's sweet, Shaundra!!!

Latest posts

Back