How to Thread Your Eyebrows!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This isn't my video but i thought it was insanely helpful as I myself have been wondering how to this.

Never seen or heard of this before but it was really interesting.Im booked for a eyebrow wax tomorrow, might give this a go tonight

I'd be so scared that I'd remove half my eyebrow! lol!

BUT...I'm still going to try this! I have light hairs on the under part of my brow that are hard to pluck. So hopefully threading will help to get rid of those!

I want to try it. I've heard that this is almost as good as waxing? Anyone know any facts to this?

Thanks for posting Adrienne! I just tried it and it was really easy! Suggestion...don't make the loop too big.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for posting Adrienne! I just tried it and it was really easy! Suggestion...don't make the loop too big. Did it hurt?

I've had my eyebrows threaded before, it doesn't really hurt and the shape came out nice. I don't think I could do it on my own though.

I can't see...
frown.gif

I've seen home done accidents... not pretty. Threading should really be left to someone who knows what they're doing.. if you want it done, get someone else to do it for you, you don't want to mess up your brows!

I might try it soon. Or experiment on my sister... ha.

Eily has such a pretty face *jealous*.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did it hurt? Nope, not really. If you're used to tweezing this shouldn't hurt. Although, it did tug at my skin near the outer corner under my brow a bit. Nothing bad though.
My brows have recently been shaped, but this was a really great way to get those hairs above and below..it was actually fun.

I get my eyebrows threaded professionally regularly, I have never had my eyebrows waxed before but I think threading is more accurate with shaping the eyebrows.

Thanks for the video Adrienne.

It's actually funny my mom can thread her own eyebrows but she can't do it on anyone else. She's tried to teach me but I'm too scared to make mistakes so I just get them done.

Well, I tried this this weekend but personally it was hard as hell. I did manage to get some hairs off but I guess I just need more practice. It didn't hurt anymore than tweezing did.

hiya adrienne, thanks for this video. I always have my eyebrow threaded. Recently I went for a course on how to thread....got my working mates as my guinea pigs..hee hee thread them on their legs and face...ohhh it hurt them guys..but they like the hairless legs and face. This was a great one for me..was wondering if I cld do it myself and now this video has solved it. Goin to try it soon...just threaded my brow so nothing is there to do but will wait for a week. thanks gal.

this is a really interesting technique, I tried it and I dont find it that hard, good lightning is all I need
smile.gif
thanks for posting it

This is a great tutorial...I am so afraid of doing this myself. I might take off a brow...being excited from just getting the technique down.

Back