Do you usually match your bra and panties

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
in color and style? i.e. lace with lace, cotton with cotton, etc. Ronni

Nope....
smile.gif

I don't...I just wear whatever I grab out of the drawer lol I actually don't think I even own a set that matches haha

99% of the time, nope. If i know someone is going to see me in my undies, then yes lol

Only if I'm trying to impress a male of the species... otherwise, generally whatever I grab out of the drawer, on occasion if I wanna feel sexy I'll wear a set just for myself.

yes, I do. They either match each other (colour or colour/style) or they match the outer clothing. If I'm lazy I won't be bothered but like, 85% of the time I'm matching

Not usually. Sometimes I do, though. lol. I guess it just depends on how I'm feeling when I get dressed and what clothes I'm wearing. lol!

It depends. If my boyfriend is going to see me minus my outer clothing then I try to match. Otherwise it's just grab'n'wear for me.

On a day-to-day basis...no.

However, most of my bras are black or pink so by chance a lot of undies match because they have one of both of the same colors.

depends on how i feel that day.

ive worn bustiers to school before (big mistake the last time i did it since i forgot i was going to be out planting plants for like 2 hours).

usually though if i do its by color, so they may not match but they go together (like black and pink, or whatever).

I do. I actually feel stupid when I don't... which is crazy cuz I'm into that whole virgin till marriage thing.
smile.gif
I should not be worried about matching at all!!

Latest posts

Back