Sign in to follow this  
BeneBaby

Can you Bare it All in this NO makeup challenge?

Hey girls! I thought it would be fun to see who would be daring enough to reveal themselves WITHOUT makeup. That means NOTHING!!!! Here's me fresh faced and looking very tired after a long work week. Thanks goodness for undereye concealer!

Posted Image

Are you willing to bare it all??????

You are one brave woman! I will see if I can find one or maybe take one with my camera phone.

BTW, love your new avatar.

Aw you're real pretty without make-up. i think there was a thread on this before so there should be lots of pics floating around. I'll try and dig up the thread for ye Posted Image

uh-oh...ok here´s the worst I can look. I´m actually patting myself on the shoulder right now for being this brave.

I didn´t go to bed until 5:30am last night, I´m pale as a ghost from drinking and partying and haven´t washed my hair yet and yeah I have another fever blister. Posted Image

and just for comparison: me with a full face (and styled hair of course) just thought this shows the difference makeup can make. THANK GOD there is makeup (and especially BB Creamy Concealer for those dark circles) Posted Image

LL

LL

Originally Posted by CWHF
I'm lazy, so I got out like this quite a lot. A pic recently had taken for work:
You have great skin! You should show it off!! Posted Image Bene & Lea - you both look great too!!! Damn... I wish I looked like that w/o makeup! lol Here's mine... taken about 2 min. ago (Still have to get in the shower so don't mind the hair lol)

Glasses on, glasses off.... and no makeup is a big thumbs down!!! lol Posted Image

Posted Image

LL

LL

Originally Posted by Arielle
uh-oh...ok here´s the worst I can look. I´m actually patting myself on the shoulder right now for being this brave.

I didn´t go to bed until 5:30am last night, I´m pale as a ghost from drinking and partying and haven´t washed my hair yet and yeah I have another fever blister. Posted Image

and just for comparison: me with a full face (and styled hair of course) just thought this shows the difference makeup can make. THANK GOD there is makeup (and especially BB Creamy Concealer for those dark circles) Posted Image

Oh yeah... SOOOOOOOOOO horrible!!! lmao You look great w/o makeup too! I'm coming to Austria - there's gotta be something in the water there! Posted Image

Originally Posted by CWHF
I'm lazy, so I got out like this quite a lot. A pic recently had taken for work:
Lookin Good Ericka!

Andrea, you are truly a thing of beauty. Now, what about that "box" of condoms you mentioned in that other forum? Posted Image lol

Lookin good Janelle! Plus, I like the bottle of Smirnoff behind you on the window sill, let's party woman!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98
You have great skin! You should show it off!! Posted Image Bene & Lea - you both look great too!!! Damn... I wish I looked like that w/o makeup! lol Here's mine... taken about 2 min. ago (Still have to get in the shower so don't mind the hair lol)

Glasses on, glasses off.... and no makeup is a big thumbs down!!! lol Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh yeah... SOOOOOOOOOO horrible!!! lmao You look great w/o makeup too! I'm coming to Austria - there's gotta be something in the water there! Posted Image
*lol* Janelle you look good au naturel too...and it looks like you got natural e/s or something...your lids look lavender to me, that´s soo cool! or did you put on eye cream?

I'm sleepy, why are you all making me take pictures so early in the morning!?

And you all look lovely without makeup. I often go without, especially on days that I'm working from home.

Here's my pic, complete with monster zit.

LL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
Lookin good Janelle! Plus, I like the bottle of Smirnoff behind you on the window sill, let's party woman!
Smirnoff!?!? LMAO!!! Thats linen spray Tony!!! lol Posted Image Geeesh !! How bad do you think I am!?!?! LMAO!! Posted Image

LL

LL

*lol* Janelle you look good au naturel too...and it looks like you got natural e/s or something...your lids look lavender to me, that´s soo cool! or did you put on eye cream?
lol thanks, but thats just my oily Italian self! lol Posted Image

Katy - you look good too!! My aren't we just a sexy bunch here! Posted Image You still remind me so much of Dana Plato! lol Posted Image (Diff'rent Strokes)

Posted Image

Yeah, right Janelle, you look so minging with no MU on Posted Image

Everyone looks beautiful so far, but I also love comparing this to peoples FOTDs. Makeup lets us show people our personality as well as what we were born with.

Originally Posted by Lealabell
Yeah, right Janelle, you look so minging with no MU on Posted Image

Everyone looks beautiful so far, but I also love comparing this to peoples FOTDs. Makeup lets us show people our personality as well as what we were born with.

I agree... it's funny actually, because looking at these, I can still get an image in my head of the fotd's ... and they're not THAT different... just more colorful. So it goes to show how just a little is all you need to emphasize what you already have.

lol thanks, but thats just my oily Italian self! lol Posted Image

Katy - you look good too!! My aren't we just a sexy bunch here! Posted Image You still remind me so much of Dana Plato! lol Posted Image (Diff'rent Strokes)

Thanks! I look so tired in that pic, now I'm a little embarrased that I put it up!

You look quite lovely yourself. I know it can be so easy to pick out all the tiny little flaws, but looking at your picture I don't see anything flawed!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl
Thanks! I look so tired in that pic, now I'm a little embarrased that I put it up!

You look quite lovely yourself. I know it can be so easy to pick out all the tiny little flaws, but looking at your picture I don't see anything flawed!

I love you! Posted Image lol

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl
I'm sleepy, why are you all making me take pictures so early in the morning!?

And you all look lovely without makeup. I often go without, especially on days that I'm working from home.

Here's my pic, complete with monster zit.

Don't put yourself down Suzukigrrl! I think behind your glasses (as they hide your eyes)you look as just as good as any other blonde.You have quite nice skin too and you've got nice long hair. You Go Girl!!!At least you were brave enough to do this challenge.Posted Image You Rock!!