Is it Just Me? (Jessica Stroup and Megan Fox)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Jessica Stroup ("Silver" on the new 90210) look a heck of a lot like Megan Fox?

jessicastroup.jpg

megan_fox_gq_tongue_big.jpg

Maybe I'm just weird. lol. But I've caught the first few episodes of 90210, and whenever they show her, I keep thinking that she looks like Megan. lol.

Of course, I also keep thinking that Jessica looks like she weighs about 80 lbs. literally. lol. Girl is WAY too skinny for her own good...

I think its funny because Silver is supposed to be David Silvers sisters AKA Brian Austin Green AKA Megan Fox's bf. lol

I totally agree they look a lot alike. Theres some tiny differences though, so I say Megan Fox is hotter.

But that girl is gorgeous too.

And how did Megan pull off that pose on the magazine with her tongue sticking out like that haha I always look like an idiot when I try taking any pictures sticking my tongue out.

They actually do look alike, but Jessica IS way too skinny, while Megan has a really curvy and nice body.

Jessica

spl47564_014.jpg

Megan

eagle_eye_02_wenn5188282.jpg

What a difference! lol

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think its funny because Silver is supposed to be David Silvers sisters AKA Brian Austin Green AKA Megan Fox's bf. lol OMG...I didn't even think of that! Too funny! lol!
FYI, here's Jessica Stroup before she lost the weight:

They do look alike!

And Jessica Stroup looks so much better in the picture before she lost weight.

Btw does Megan Fox have a Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her inside arm? I've never noticed it before.

I
wub.gif
Megan Fox.

Yeah it's Marilyn Monroe, she has like 5 tattoos.

They do look some what similar but that girl is WAY too skinny it's nasty.

They do look a lot alike!! I though Brian Austin Green was married and had been for a long time?

Okay, I just looked it up and I thought he was married to Vanessa Marcil but I guess they have a son together, but they're not married!

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Brian's been with Megan for 4 or 5 years and they are supposedly engaged. They were, but she broke off the engagement because she felt she was too young. They're still dating, though.
And they're hot together! lol!

They do look alike, but I agree that Megan is prettier. Sh'es just gorgeous. Biatch! Just kidding....It's the whole dark dark hair and light eyes thing, which I wish I had!

The 90210 girl is way too skinny and needs to gain her weight back. She did look prettier with a lil more meat on her bones.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Holy hell that girl is boney :S So sad. Yeah....somebody get her burger ASAP...lmao
laughing.gif

On 90210, Jessica Stroup is much prettier. These pictures don't do her justice. I do agree that they have similar characteristics, but Jessica's got my vote.

Latest posts

Back