Mascara Comparing: Telescopic, Define-A-Lash, CG Lash Exact, & MAC Plush lash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this goes here, I didn't see a review thread? Maybe I over looked it.
frown.gif

Anyway I got bored and I compared all the mascaras I never used that are sitting in my makeup box so I can see which ones I could get rid of. I only used MAC Plush Lash and I wouldn't try anything else because the plush lash was the "BEST".
laughing.gif
Little did I know.

I did not use any bases.

I compared:

L'Oreal Telescopic

CoverGirl LashExact

Maybelline Define-A-Lash

MAC Plush Lash

mascaras.jpg

mascaras-2.jpg

telescopic-vs-cg-lashexact.jpg

Telescopic - Made lashes longer and curled them a bit, doesn't coat every lash.

Maybeline Define-a-Lash: Covers lashes evenly, lifts them a little, does not curl. =/

CoverGirl Lash Exact: Covers lashes evenly, makes them fuller, curls them, makes them longer! But you have to apply a lot.

I lost some pics I only could find these. I think the LashExact & Define-A-Lash are the same pictures on the 2nd pic.

I'm now in love with CG Lash Exact.

Thanks for sharing! You wouldn't think there would be such a huge difference between them.

Thanks! I also loved CG Lash Exact, and the Volume Exact, when I tried them. I should go back to them, don't know why I am always trying different mascaras lol.

wow, it looks like plushlash didn't do much

i think i'm gonna get a CG mascara next lol

I like the Telescopic and CG Exact Lash. Great Review! Thanks for sharing
wink.gif

Please share your review here too.

Wow, it looks like the Telescopic curls really well! I think you've just become the final convincing I needed to switch back to using cheaper, D/S mascaras instead of high-end like I've been stuck on for the past year. It'll save me tons in this tough economy!

I think Kiss Me mascara is very good. It creates tube-like structures around your lashes, making make look fuller and longer. Is fairly easy to take off as well. It is good for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Here is a good thread with before and afters in it- LOT'S of them, lol! (There are other before and after threads, but if I remember correctly, this one had a lot more activity)

Some folks removed their pics but for the most part, there are lot's of reviews and some amazing lashes!!

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...ras-36076.html

Awesome! I always liked CG LashExact. Neutrogena Healthy Volume is very nice, as well.

Thanks for sharing!!

Latest posts

Back