How Cute Are These Shoes!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think they're adorable! Obviously, they'd be great for a costume but I think they're cute enough to wear year round. I may have to order a pair.

shoes.jpg

Mafia Black and White Adult Shoes - Costumes

They're interesting, I'll give them that! lol That heel is rather scary!!

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are the heels like, brass knuckles? Yep!
smile.gif

Obviously, you would have to wear them with a sense of humor but I love them because they're so funky and unique.

Lol those are different, make a good conversation piece. I am sure you will rock them Abigail. I'm not sure they would suit me though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep!
smile.gif

Obviously, you would have to wear them with a sense of humor but I love them because they're so funky and unique.

That is awesome! I want a pair lol! You could definitely pull those off. They're fierce.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very cute, Faith!!! You going to buy them for Halloween? I don't think I'll wear them with a costume but I think I might buy them, anyway. They'd look really cute with some capri length leggings, a flowly black top, and some fierce silver jewelry.

Originally Posted by 4getmeNot /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah, i'm sure you'll get some looks with those!
biggrin.gif
Yeah, especially where I live. It's super conservative and not-very-fashion-friendly in B'ham. I get enough weird "who does she thinks she is" looks when I wear regular heels.
But, who cares? Dress to impress and don't change your style for others! Right?

Back