Some of my Green Eye Looks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes, this week I've gone green crazy, practising for my grad eye makeup!

I took on board some comments from you guys last week and I've got 2 new eyes that I've tried
biggrin.gif

I have more ideas too! but I thought I'd get some feed back.

This was the original eye I tried:

Picture002640x480-1.jpg
Picture003640x480-1.jpg

Then I tried this one inspired by Dare0n's photoshop makeover:

100_2664640x480.jpg
100_2662640x480640x480.jpg

And then I also tried one with gold, since my grad colours are green and gold:

100_2673640x480.jpg
100_2674640x480.jpg

I'm not sure. I haven't been 100% happy with any of these ideas to be frank... but I've still got a full day tomorrow and then wednesday is the grad day! woohoo!

All 3 looks are great and green is very flattering on you. I think my favorite is the 2nd (smoky) look, b/c it really draws attention to your eyes and makes your eyes really pop (your eyes look more shiny there, but I don't know if it's just the pic) but all three look really good!

I personally like the 2nd look best, it´s dark enough to be noticeable on pictures so you don´t look washed out. But it´s still not too heavy, and after all this is a special occasion so you´re allowed to have some color on your eyes IMO

I think they all look good too Rosie, I liking #2 or 3, I think #2 makes more of a statement.

I think they're all really pretty Rosie, I think you have done a good job
smile.gif
Because your grad is in the morning, I would go for the first green look as it's still soft, but noticeable and very spring-like!

they're all soo pretty! but i like the goldy one. though that might be a bit matchy matchy if your grad outfit is green and gold??

All 3 looks are very pretty, the second one would be nice for night time, and I'd use the 3rd if its daytime. The green and gold look really nice together.

Whatever you choose you'll look fab Rosie!

I like the green and gold, Rosie maybe a bit darker on the green so it shows up in the thousands of photos your friends and family will be taking!! And we want to see!! Congratulations!!
smile.gif

I love both too Rosie!

especially the second one, i think you did a great job on both looks! they look much better than the one you did first, the colors really show, and i like how you combined the gold shadow in the second one, it looks very nice!

The first one + liner from second one = perfect.

It would still be a daytime look but the liner would add more definition.The smoky green look is very sexy but it's not for graduation and third pic--love the colors--but gold washes you out a little. Try it and let us know!

Back