Maternity photos

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In about a month or so, I'm going to get some maternity shots taken! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get bigger so I can get them done. I'm going to be getting some solos, some with just me and my daughter, me and my husband, and some family shots. The lady I'm going to isn't a pro, and I'm not especially creative, so I'm asking ya'll to share some of your favorite preggo shots. (of yourself or ones you have seen online)

This is one of my favorites

www.linnealenkus.com/pregnancy2.html

how awesome! I really like the artful 'nude' ones in black and white, they always look so gorgeous

I like the ones where they paint their bellies.
redface.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the ones where they paint their bellies.
redface.gif
Oh my God,I can totally imagine my daughter finger painting on my belly!!!

Originally Posted by KatJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so excited, I can't wait to get bigger so I can get them done. That's not something you hear a pregnant women say often lol. I really love the fingerpainting one as well. Definitely have one with your husband too.

I always see the one where the husband is bending down kissing the belly. And there is the one where you make your fingers into a heart and put that around your bellybutton.

I think it is great that you are into the idea Kat. I have heard too many women who just absolutely hated how they looked and it is a very special time.

It is really good that you are doing well. My wife was very sick, every day throughout both pregnancies and was even hospitalized twice so I know she would have never gone for this idea.

I wish I would've done this too. Maybe next time. I totally loved being pregnant. Every part about it. Kat, they gave you some good ideas. I also love the example pic you posted. I hope we get to see them when they're done.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I totally loved being pregnant. Every part about it. Kat, they gave you some good ideas.
smile.gif
Really !!??

I think there is a good reason why guys don't carry the babies. There probably would have been a lot less population. Except maybe those warrior societies, like Sparta.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's not something you hear a pregnant women say often lol. I really love the fingerpainting one as well. Definitely have one with your husband too. Well, with Alana I was small. I was due any day and still had people asking "so, what are you about 7 months?" So, this time I'm pretty excited about being a little bigger.

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww, wish I had gone through with mine. That's exactly why I'm doing it! I don't have any pics at all of my first pregnancy, and I don't want to regret not doing it this go around.

Originally Posted by Gwendela /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think one of your daughter kissing your belly would be sweet. Awww, that's got to be a definite!

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always see the one where the husband is bending down kissing the belly. And there is the one where you make your fingers into a heart and put that around your bellybutton. I think I'm going to follow tradition and get at least one of the husband bending down, but I hate the heart one for some reason!

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think it is great that you are into the idea Kat. I have heard too many women who just absolutely hated how they looked and it is a very special time.
It is really good that you are doing well. My wife was very sick, every day throughout both pregnancies and was even hospitalized twice so I know she would have never gone for this idea.

I love how I look pregnant. But, then again I am lucky and carry really well. With my first, and thus far with this one, my stomach and boobs are the only areas that grow. I'm actually feeling pretty good, besides being tired all the time, and having a constant back/head ache. I'll take that over nausea anyday.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I would've done this too. Maybe next time. I totally loved being pregnant. Every part about it. Kat, they gave you some good ideas. I also love the example pic you posted. I hope we get to see them when they're done.
smile.gif
At least if you wait, you'll be able to have the kids in the picture with you. I'm glad you're lucky enough to love being pregnant! I enjoy it (for the most part), and miss it when the time is over, but I've never really been able to say I love it. I'll definitely post them whenever I get them!

That's such a great idea. I really love the one with the sibling touching the mom's belly and the one at the end with the woman in the long flowing gown. So beautiful! You'd better share the pics when you get them done!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

awww that looks like so much fun ! if I ever have another baby Im totally doing that. it didnt even cross my mind while being pregnant
frown.gif
have fun tho !

I think it's a wonderful idea!

There was hardly any pictures of me when I was preggo-I wish there was some more proof of it besides my son! LOL I had a lousy pregnancy but no stretch marks so hopefully next time (will be my last) we can take a few pics.

this is something that iw wished i got done, but then again when i wanted them done i had huge deep purple stretch marks and i had that hideous line down the middle, but they can retouch al that for ya.

I love the idea of black and white pics it just shows the real beauty of it all....a pic i really think is nice is having hubby next to u caressing u and having his hand on ur tummy and ur lil one hugging and kissing ur belly, ive seen that done once and it was beautiful, i also love, although its hard to get,try and move baby around in belly( i know sounds strange but can be done), and get them to press their foot against ur tummy and get hubby and child hand in with it....in one of my belly pics can see my daughters foot, and a leg in the other....

Back