Cupcake Towels - Cute!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
cupcake-towels.jpg

Cupcake Towels (set of 2)
Enjoy some cupcakes that have zero calories and no sugar with our Cupcake Towels (set of 2)! Set includes one Strawberry and one Cherry "cupcake." The Strawberry features a fluffy vanilla washcloth curled up to look like a delicious cupcake, with a fresh looking strawberry magnet on top. The Cherry features a chocolate washcloth with a pair of plastic cherry magnets on top. Each "cupcake" is wrapped around with decadent paper with designer prints. Washcloths made of cotton and measure 13.4" x 13.8".

Source

I've seen these in Oz! Not those exact ones, but ones like little cakes! they're so cute, they'd be a nice pressie I think

Those are cute! There's no way they'd look that good in my house. My husband would use one and leave it on the floor. Imagine a cupcake with dirt lol.

I got something similar to this in a set for my birthday last year!

I thought it was food and I went to take it out and realised it wasn't
tongue.gif

LMAO Katie!

my mom once bought these ornamental breads, they were coated with some stuff that looked yummy, fake sugar and stuff, she went and put them on the table without telling us they were fake bread, and my brother went and gave one a bite and he went: huh??? they were as stiff as a dead body LOL! she cracked up laughing behind him after seeing his reaction hahaha. evil woman
tongue.gif

I got diapers like that for my baby shower when the Mav was born.. hahaha

a diaper cake.

These would make AWESOME hostess gifts!

this is something i would totally have in my bathroom. i wish you could buy these in stores.

Latest posts

Back