Do you ever have your lunch stolen out of the fridge at work?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well this is the solution then:

24601_1_468c.jpeg

Pretty gross huh? Actually thats the idea. The food is fine , there is actually a pattern on the plastic bag that makes it look like its bag.

Hahahaha... I like that!! No one ever steals my lunchs... Whole cantelopes or yogart...

Yes!!! I want those bags. Going to the fridge hungry and looking for your lunch that isn't there is no fun
frown.gif

I think it's funny that people would steal a sandwich. Why would someone steal something that they weren't even sure how it was prepared lol. That is really nifty
wink.gif
Lucky for me it's just two of us in the office.

Eww, haha. I think you'd get weird looks taking it out of your bag.

It's happened to me once and I was so annoyed but at least I had some money on me to buy something.

Its a good idea except I feel it would work only for a short time until people wise up to it.

Nasty. There's this kid at work that will eat ANYTHING! I always hide my lunch if I know he's working.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif be careful! if u use these someone might throw out your lunch!! actually Ricci you bring up a good point!

Ricci, so true!

But I still really like this idea, it is beyond me why you'd steal someone else's lunch, but heaps of people do! so slack!

That's an awesome idea! Although nobody at my job would steal a sandwich...however there has been times my soda or yogurt would be mysteriously missing once in a blue. Grrrr!

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif be careful! if u use these someone might throw out your lunch!! that's the first thing i thought when i saw this. first person to see it will junk it in the trash.

That's clever! Unfortunately, the bags probably wouldn't work on lean cuisines, which is what almost every brings for lunch, lol. But to my knowledge, no one eats anyone else's food.

Someone I knew worked in an office and everyone's sandwich would have 1 bite taken out of it. Plus one would be totally missing. Guess they sampled them all and took the best one.

Originally Posted by amber_nation /img/forum/go_quote.gif Someone I knew worked in an office and everyone's sandwich would have 1 bite taken out of it. Plus one would be totally missing. Guess they sampled them all and took the best one. totally rude!

Originally Posted by amber_nation /img/forum/go_quote.gif Someone I knew worked in an office and everyone's sandwich would have 1 bite taken out of it. Plus one would be totally missing. Guess they sampled them all and took the best one. That would be hilarious to see happen.
But in our fridge at work, I don't keep anything cause if it does not get ripped off, I will forget it is even there and maybe never go back for it.

One time I stuck something in the fridge and forgot, went to subway that day, and remembered my lunch a week later. It was still there. I took the pepsi and tossed the rest.

My car is my break room so I stash my junk there.

Since he's been caught, he doesnt do it anymore BUT, this guy I work with used to take bites out of sandwiches and put them back

Back