First day at beauty school!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey mut, i just wanted to share my excitement! Today was my first day at Marinello beauty school, I decided to enter their esthetics program and I am stoked! wish me luck ladies, if all goes well i'll be graduating in april 2009! I'll keep ya posted

wooohooo
biggrin.gif

That's awesome! Congratulations. I loved it when I did it, you'll have a ball!
biggrin.gif

thanks for the well wishes, I'm sure it will be a blast! I am nervous and excited at the same time

I made it thru week one, i am definitely in the right field, i feel so blessed and lucky to be able to pursue my dream job! thanks ladies for all your words of encouragement;D btw i got my kit today so I will post some pics very soon!

aloha~ deb

Originally Posted by debbiedeb77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I made it thru week one, i am definitely in the right field, i feel so blessed and lucky to be able to pursue my dream job! That is awesome! Keep up the great work!

Originally Posted by debbiedeb77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I made it thru week one, i am definitely in the right field, i feel so blessed and lucky to be able to pursue my dream job! thanks ladies for all your words of encouragement;D btw i got my kit today so I will post some pics very soon!aloha~ deb

I must've missed this thread earlier, but congrats.. and I'm so happy it's going well for you! Can't wait to see pics!

Latest posts

Back