Earthen Glow Minerals Foundation Review

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love this foundation. I tested for them a few months ago and just recently placed an order for full sized kits and foundations. I can't decide which formula I love more the Youthful Glow or the Cover Me. The Youthful Glow is lighter and smooth and leaves a very slight glow. It's very creamy. Jocelyn and Genevieve both work perfectly for my complexion. No mixing! Cover Me is heavier and matte but natural and Lois is the foundation color that works perfectly. It's weird too because all 3 look different in the bags and online.

Anyway they just opened their online store for the general public. Other must trys are the clay soap to fight acne, the bright n even cream, the eye shadows, blushes, and cream liner. This is definitely one of my favorite foundations if not favorite. Others that I love are Barefaced Minerals, Uglo Girl, and Monave. EGMinerals is up there with these.

The website is EGMinerals.com

hey carly,

thanks so much for the review. I am going to check that site. Thanks for the shades you gave...I got an idea which one to go for.

thanks dearie.

i just place an order .... heard a lot of good reviews for their products. their shipping is really very reasonable

I surf through their web, can't take it anymore,they have too many nice color & the foundation have a lots of choice........

Originally Posted by newyorlatin /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love this foundation. I tested for them a few months ago and just recently placed an order for full sized kits and foundations. I can't decide which formula I love more the Youthful Glow or the Cover Me. The Youthful Glow is lighter and smooth and leaves a very slight glow. It's very creamy. Jocelyn and Genevieve both work perfectly for my complexion. No mixing! Cover Me is heavier and matte but natural and Lois is the foundation color that works perfectly. It's weird too because all 3 look different in the bags and online.
Anyway they just opened their online store for the general public. Other must trys are the clay soap to fight acne, the bright n even cream, the eye shadows, blushes, and cream liner. This is definitely one of my favorite foundations if not favorite. Others that I love are Barefaced Minerals, Uglo Girl, and Monave. EGMinerals is up there with these.

The website is EGMinerals.com

Carly how are you???

thank you for the review!!! I will try them.. !! but I think the don't have a big foundations section shade? right?

please tell Theresa that I'm waiting for her answer.. if you can please.

and say her helo from me!

thank you!

Hey emma, I think I might be addicted to the website! I ordered again yesterday and have a foundation being made for me by another friend and can't wait to try that one too in my shade. Let me know what you get and which formula. I love the Youthful Glow.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the review! Yw Chelsey.
Hi Simi
laughing.gif
How are you? I will tell Theresa but I'm not home now= will when I talk to her. She's always working so... but they have millions of colors and 4 formulas including liquid. Haven't tried that yet but lots of shades. Which color shade are you?

Hi Kath, I didn't pay attention to the shipping but used the coupon code twice! Love everything so far.

Hi Sait... same here
laughing.gif

Thanks for the info. This website is realllllly tempting.

I love the one-stop shopping places that have soaps and other things in addition to mmu.

Originally Posted by carmonious /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the info. This website is realllllly tempting.I love the one-stop shopping places that have soaps and other things in addition to mmu.

The soaps and skin care is excellent and the prices are reasonable even better with the discount code.

I just ordered some foundation samples. Hopefully they work out for me so I can order a full size before the sale ends. Prices are good and shipping to Canada is pretty low.

I love the website and my list keeps growing. NLatin if I wear Medium Light Golden in Lumiere do you think Jocelyn will be a match for me? I ordered the 3 sample kit with Mia, Anna, and Jocelyn and now reading yours I think I should have ordered some that you ordered with my summer skin still tanned.

Originally Posted by Joliefilleici /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the website and my list keeps growing. NLatin if I wear Medium Light Golden in Lumiere do you think Jocelyn will be a match for me? I ordered the 3 sample kit with Mia, Anna, and Jocelyn and now reading yours I think I should have ordered some that you ordered with my summer skin still tanned. Not sure but Jocelyn fits me and I wear Medium Golden in Lumiere. With your tan though??? Mia is too light for me so if you're lighter than me than Mia should work but I would email them and ask for advice and see if you can change your order.

Hey emma, I think I might be addicted to the website! I ordered again yesterday and have a foundation being made for me by another friend and can't wait to try that one too in my shade. Let me know what you get and which formula. I love the Youthful Glow.
hey carly,,,

yea the website is addictive...very nicely layed out. I got the youthful glow, rice and the cover me.

These are the shades I got doris, colleen, genevieve, jocelyn, sharon, kathy and lois. I can just keep choosing hahahahaha. Hope its really great.

Originally Posted by saitoyf /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you all ordered in jars or in baggies? Hey sai..i orderd all in baggies, just wanted to save the few bucks..if its great than i will get the original size..but so far the samples brings me along way.

Originally Posted by newyorlatin /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey emma, I think I might be addicted to the website! I ordered again yesterday and have a foundation being made for me by another friend and can't wait to try that one too in my shade. Let me know what you get and which formula. I love the Youthful Glow.

Yw Chelsey.

Hi Simi
laughing.gif
How are you? I will tell Theresa but I'm not home now= will when I talk to her. She's always working so... but they have millions of colors and 4 formulas including liquid. Haven't tried that yet but lots of shades. Which color shade are you?

Hi Kath, I didn't pay attention to the shipping but used the coupon code twice! Love everything so far.

Hi Sait... same here
laughing.gif

Hi there!I saw the site. there is a milion shade. how can I pick a shade?

and this is a great site!! I will order samples.

what blush is good for an african-american ladies? I love darks shades.

thank you!

I made a $13 order and received a very generous free soap sample that smells delicious. The soap length is from the top to the bottom of my palm, 1 inch in width, and 1/2 inch thick. I received fruit and honey. The youthful glow foundations are nice. I don't care for the cover me formula. It feels like baby powder. They have new sample kits for a very low price if any of you are interested.

Originally Posted by an9el3md /img/forum/go_quote.gif I made a $13 order and received a very generous free soap sample that smells delicious. The soap length is from the top to the bottom of my palm, 1 inch in width, and 1/2 inch thick. I received fruit and honey. The youthful glow foundations are nice. I don't care for the cover me formula. It feels like baby powder. They have new sample kits for a very low price if any of you are interested. Hi therewhat do you mean the cover me is like a baby powder? its not cover?

Originally Posted by saitoyf /img/forum/go_quote.gif I need more reviews before I can load orders
smile.gif
maybe I need to give it more thoughts....like you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi therewhat do you mean the cover me is like a baby powder? its not cover?

No, I said that it feels like baby powder. When I swatched it on my face and rubbed it between my fingers it was grainy like baby powder.

Latest posts

Back