Maybelline Mineral Powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried any of this line? In particular, I was curious about the liquid foundation? I did a search and didn't see any existing threads about this line. I did see a few reviews when I googled it, but I was still wondering if anyone on mut has tried it???

Maybelline Minerals

EDIT** Ooopsss...I just realized I may have posted this in the wrong forum. Maybe it should be in the Mineral Makeup Forum? I just stuck it here because Maybelline isn't really a mmu company.

I moved it for you.
smile.gif

I haven't tried it myself. I generally don't like anything Maybelline.

I haven't tried it but I've seen some girls use it in their FOTDs in another forum and their skin looks beautiful. They probably have good skin to begin with though.

I didn't like the liquid or the loose foundation. However I am really liking the pressed foundation powder. I like it so much that I bought three compacts when they were on sale.

I tested the liquid out at Ulta and I couldn't get a color match. There's lots of shades, but none of them looked right on me. Just for reference, I'm NC30, BE Light, and Urban Decay Supernova. Otherwise, the finish looked nice.

I think while it is labeled “mineral†it is one of those foundations that is not. It has all the same preservatives and stuff most mineral users are tying to avoid. I would only use it as a regular foundation, not because it has jumped on the mineral bandwagon.

I have it, and i dont like it that much, and it breaks me out like crazy too. So i will change it to Revlon liquid foundation when its gone and i wont be buying it again, i wasnt very impressed with it at all.

Thanks for the feedback everyone...I have a coupon so I was thinking about trying it. I really have a hard time with drugstore foundation though because you can't test it to do a color match.

I just bought some at a loreal sale for $2.00

My usually mineral powder foundation is about $25.00

I find the coverage to be good but I definetly don't use the brush that they provide I find that it is way to stiff and prickly

I don’t know for sure but my guess you would be the lightest shade they have.

You know depending on where you buy it some stores will take it back. They cant resell it (I hope) but they do it for customer service.

Well I take back my original opinion on their pressed version. I had to return mine back to Walgreens tonight. I was experiencing cystic breakouts about a week after using the stuff. I'm bummed because it was a good color match and looked great on my skin.

Made me orange! I am sandy beige, and use that shade in the pure makeup. It didn't match at all, and was hard to blend as well. I wanted to like it.
frown.gif

Never tried it... I might sometime this week though. I will post a review if you want.

Back