Best styling products for wavy hair??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Girls who have naturally wavy and thin hair, which styling methods and produsts have you find that really works???

I'm in search of a styling product to use, to hold the waves/curls , I was thinking maybe a gel to mix it with a light serum or lotion for curls ( like Paul Mitchell Round Trip) but most of the times gel makes my thin hair scrunchy, so is there a a type of gel that won't create scrunchy curls??? Will a texturizing cream or a gel-cream with fibres will help???

I need your your advices!! Any product reccomendations or also methods and techniques will really help!! Since I live in Europe it's difficult to find the same drugstore products with you, so salon products would be better!

Thanks!!

Honestly, i don't even bother with my hair, it's ponytail, braid, or just let flowing on my shoulders, the styling part is reduced to its minimum !

The only styling product i like is Elnett, it's light and it disappears with a good hair brushing. I don't like gels, and i am disappointed by the Timotei stuff, too sticky on the roots (i tried the styling mousse and the styling water).

Latest posts

Back