Beverage Alarm Clocks - cute!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
beverage-alarmclock.jpg

Beverage Alarm Clock is designed in a beverage-like shape. It is cute and creative. It is also an alarm clock which can be put on your bedside. It is a great decor at home or a useful and innovative gift for your friends!
US$11.90

Source

How cute are these! lol

lol, I can imagine if I was little I'd try to suck up juice too! We have a foam christmas decoration that looks exactly like a gingerbread man... we've had it since I was little, and it has teeth marks in from where I tried to see what it would taste like, LOL.

I can't imagine buying that for myself.... but still cute!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, I can imagine if I was little I'd try to suck up juice too! We have a foam christmas decoration that looks exactly like a gingerbread man... we've had it since I was little, and it has teeth marks in from where I tried to see what it would taste like, LOL.
I can't imagine buying that for myself.... but still cute!

LOL !!

That's too cute and looks tasty but is it durable enough? I seem to throw my alarm clock every morning for disturbing my beauty rest
smile.gif

Back