Face Cleansing Cloths Causing Breakout??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The past few times I have tried those little dry cloths that you get wet and wash your face with, within days of using it I have had a giant spot on my face! Boo. Has any one else had any experience with that?

I have tried the cleansing cloths too and I don't like them, or I should say my face doesn't. I tried 2 different brands and my face broke out, just didn't feel as clean.

Originally Posted by Loreal /img/forum/go_quote.gif The past few times I have tried those little dry cloths that you get wet and wash your face with, within days of using it I have had a giant spot on my face! Boo. Has any one else had any experience with that? Which cleanser are you using with it?

I've used the wipes that don't require any water and they work really well. They don't remove mascara (booo) but everything else they do. I use the equate brand wipes that are supposed to be like Pond's wipes.

i have used the mary kay cleansing cloths and the equate brand, both with the same results. I love the fact that they are easy and smell good and take off all my makeup, but its odd that every time i try one i break out so bad and as soon as i stop the breakouts go away. Boo.

Aww that sucks, did you use them daily? I know it says to use them twice a day but I try to use them only when I'm really tired, maybe 3 nights out of the week.

Maybe they just dont clean as deeply as they should, and that is why you break out.

I use baby wipes instead.

More than likely they're just too harsh for your skin. I'd recommend using a mild cleanser followed by ACV
wink.gif

Cleansinng cloths are good for gettintg off surface grime on your face, but to clean your face properly, you need to use a cleanser as well.

Latest posts

Back