How many of you play video games?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I do! And I love it..too bad xbox live is down, but in about 40 minutes it will be back up!

Is it really down? Dude, I thought it was my network connection! I play GTA live!

Yeah, and it still is
frown.gif

Another hour or soo...

I play!! Haven't upgraded to any of the new consoles....still play and having fun with my Nintendo Gamecube.

We have an Xbox and a play station and a game cube but the only thing I ever played was Super Smash Brothers and I had to be Kirby.. Lol.

But last year we bought a used Merit Industrys 2007 MegaTouch. Ion- Evo lcd touch screen gaming console.. Used on ebay for half price.. Used to be in a pizza parlor.. Has 168 games, everything from card games to the old missle command.. Its the ones you see in bars... New they are over 4 thousand...

http://www.monkeysarcades.com/v/vspf...MRTGT-17-2.jpg

I can't really get into video games, my brother is a gamer and my sisters are really into them, I just can't get enthused, I'd rather spend hours on the net!

My husband, his cousins and my brothers can sit there for hours and play. I really can't get into it like them. I love GTA and Guitar's Hero and some those types of games but I'm too "old school." My favorite games are in the Ninendo time with Donkey Kong and Super Mario and Mario 64 along with Sega's Sonic.

We are a video game family. We have the PS3, XBOX360, the Wii, Game Cube, and a few DS's.

We don't play a ton of games, but the ones I do like are any first person shooter, racing games and Guitar Hero. My son's play a vast variety of games.

We'll be getting Rock Band 2 for Christmas

I play games on my PS2 (I'm not getting a PS3 until KH3 comes out) like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Shadow Hearts, Rogue Galaxy, and a few others. I also play WoW. Oh, and Guitar Hero, DDR, and Rock Band.

My husband and i like playing video games too, we just dont have the time to play them anymore :/ but i do love them, i used to play the sims a lot before, i am currently downloading them for the computer though, our xbox is screwed for now, but my husband wants to get a PS3 instead, i dunno, we'll see. I like roll playing games, my husband and i play together, and sometimes first person shooters as well, or platform, simulation games as well.

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't really get into video games, my brother is a gamer and my sisters are really into them, I just can't get enthused, I'd rather spend hours on the net! Same here! I much prefer the internet, I never really got interested in video games when I was a kid so then as I got older I was out of the loop. Then when I had a go on someone's xbox it wasn't as great as I'd expected.My dad loves video games though. Such a big kid
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif I play!! Haven't upgraded to any of the new consoles....still play and having fun with my Nintendo Gamecube. Haha, I thought I was the only one who had that. I bought it for my sister and was the only loser in the store who bought it while everyone got the new XBOX.
I like playing it and when I play I get addicted but I don't buy games at all. I would love an xbox one day but it's not on none of my priority list. I think last time I played a game was last year.

I only like playing kiddie games though, like Mario Bros and all those old school games. The new stuff scares me too much with their explosion. I remember renting one for my Nintendo about zombies - forget it.. .I didn't play because all of these things would pop up and my heart hurt from being scared to often, lmao.

What the hell is spore? I keep hearing about it and it looks boring.

Spore is like sims, but with animals and you can do a million more things and your creature evolves (first youre a cell, then a bigger cell, a fish, then a land animal, then a tribal animal, then a civilization, then a space age civilization, then a galactic civliization .. etc.

i broke my finger so its hard to type more

I don't play alot. We've got a Gamecube, a Gameboy Advance and a Nintendo DS here. My son has a Wii and an Xbox at his dad's house. He brings the Wii home sometimes. I've fallen in love with the Wii and I plan to get one. I used to play the Sims alot when you could get goodies from the web, but you need a monster computer to play Sims 2, even though I specifically told the arsholes that my laptop MUST play the Sims 2 it freezes up after a while. So, instead I play online games at Club Pogo.

My son loves racing games! And we both love Guitar Hero III and Rock Band. The first time I played Guitar Hero I stayed up until 4 a.m. and got to level 8. I tried it again recently after a 6 month hiatus from my "tour" and I'm not so great anymore, but I still love it.

Latest posts

Back