My daddy is gone. :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My father passed away last night.

My mom and I are devastated and trying to deal the best way we can.

There's nothing else I can think of to say right now, I'm just so sad and heartbroken.

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that
frown.gif

You and your family are in my thoughts
hugss.gif

Oh my gosh, Kristie!! I am so sorry! Tears welled up in my eyes when I read this because I can't imagine losing my daddy even though I know I will some day! He is in much better place now and is happy and I know you will see him again! Hang in there! I hope you can have peace with this someday!

i'm so sorry to hear that, i hope you and your mother are looking after one another as best you can right now. you're in my thoughts

Oh I am so sorry for your loss.
frown.gif
I can't imagine how hard this is for you right now. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Wow! I'm sorry to hear that. I couldn't imagine going through something like that.

That's so sad and horrible. Such a loss! I'm sorry sweetheart!

I may not know you, but like the other ladies here, I'll keep you in my prayers.

I'm sorry girl, it makes me sad to know that one day I will have to go through that pain..just hang in there and you and your mom take care of each other.

I'm so sorry to hear that, hun...Hang in there. I can't imagine losing someone so close to you like that. Time heals all wounds, and I'm sure that you will one day get to a place where you would be able to peacefully accept that he's in a much better place now. Your MUT family are here for you.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Although his physical body is gone, his sprit will always live on, many prayers to you and your family.

I cried reading this. Know that your daddy was a good man and you will see him again.

Back