Do you buy mineral makeups in ebay?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only purchased minerals on ebay once, a set of shimmer eye shadows. They were very cheep but also low quality. They are colors I would not normally purchase, mostly for fun party times.

I also have concern about where minerals on ebay a re manufactured and using what ingredients.

I have bought off Ebay from Southern Magnolia minerals. I never found an exact match but the owner is wonderful and the other items I got were too.

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif I buy from Joelle Minerals (aka mineral glitterz) and their foundation is my HG! I second this rec! Her foundation isn't my HG (Lumiere is) but I really like it. A lot.
smiletongue.gif

I've got some Green Mnt eyeshadows, Twilight (silvery greyish green) and Cafe Satin (silvery medium brown) are some of the favorites.

Extremely affordable.

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif I buy from Joelle Minerals (aka mineral glitterz) and their foundation is my HG! I've been eyeing Joelle Minerals. They seem to know what they're doing. Good to hear two raves!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Ali /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've got some Green Mnt eyeshadows, Twilight (silvery greyish green) and Cafe Satin (silvery medium brown) are some of the favorites.Extremely affordable.

I've been considering ordering from them. Thanks for the thumbs up on their products.
smile.gif

Thanks for the praise
smile.gif

Watch out for Tina's blue tones - my Mulberry is so insanely pigmented that it took 2 days for it to wear off my hands. I´d also like to recommend to google "simply naturals swatch", lots of people have made swatches of her shadows.

Originally Posted by PurpleTai /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been considering ordering from them. Thanks for the thumbs up on their products.
smile.gif

I have bought a MMU kit from Tru Minerals. I like there eye shadows and there bronzer.

Back