First cold of the season

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got my first cold of this season and sitting here with some hot lemon tea with clover honey I also have got some elderberry syrup

Ewwww!! Thanks for reminding us!! Since our kids both went off to college we haven't gotten colds very often!!

Ohhhh.. Don't breath so close to the monitor.. You might give it to the rest of us!! Lol

Hope you feel better soon!!
smile.gif

I'm sorry to hear that, I had to miss work yesterday as my son got his first cold of the season as well. Hope you feel better
smile.gif

What also works is an infusion of thyme (doesn't matter if it's dry or fresh) during 20 minutes, with some honey/sugar. Get better soon !

Feel better soon! My pharmacist suggested a vitamin c "cure" for me after I got soaked in the rain. I didn't get a full out cold, but have had a little sniffle since I stopped taking it. Perhaps a vitamin c boost might help?
smile.gif

i'm just getting over a cold too! i feel much better today though.

ugh. I hate colds too! it's almost summer here and I'm still getting sick! I spent all of last weekend (labour day long weekend) at home and my dad kindly gave me some hideous disease. Still haven't recovered a week later! grumble!

I feel ya ! I'm currently sick, stuffing myself of meds (i'm waiting monday to see if my state has improved or not, and if not go see the doctor). My mom bought me a box of oscillococcinum, homeopathy for flu and flu-like symptoms. Works well, but i'm still sick
frown.gif

I bought some essential oils to complete my collections for respiratory diseases, as i'm quite sensitive on that side. Plus some syrup, and special sweets for my throat. I just need some vitamin C tablets to complete my weaponry, lol.

I had mine for 13 days now yes Im counting lol

I wonder if ginger is good boiled to help

I also having the mini flu along with it ..

My immune system is low, so I am on my third in the past 2 months....it sucks.

I do lemon, honey, and chamomille tea

We've got the change of season happening here too from Winter to Spring and I've just gotten over a horendous flu too, being sick is awful! Echinacea is good, get some of that into you!

argh! doesn't illness just suck?? i have so much uni work to do but i'm too ill!
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back