Oh my...Great butt workout

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am sort of a 'fan' of kim kardashian, well..I read her blog and follow her show but thats kind of it haha

But when I was on her website I saw this article that was in OK! about her excersize tape

Some of the excersizes were shown on her website (in the magazine that is) and I thought...I will give it a try since I wont be able to kickbox for the rest of my life bc of an injury....and my ass is like...going the way gravity goes
bawling.gif

And DAMN I only did about 20 of both (both sides 20) and my butt is hurting like crazy today....so they actually work!

these are the 2 I did

gallery_main-OK!%20October%206,%202008%203.jpg

gallery_main-OK!%20October%206,%202008%204.jpg

When I was still kickboxing I had an entire workout regime, nut this wasnt in it...and for the butt only this is doing a hell of a job if Im getting a hurting butt the day after

This reminds that I have an 8 min Buns work-out on DVD that I haven't done in ages. *lol*

You don't need any exercise to be like Kim Kardashian, just plenty of daddy's money and silicone
biggrin.gif
(yes, that butt is all implants)

I've tried those butt lifts too and they're a scorcher! Kim's got a fabulous figure because she's actually got curves. Good luck and stick to it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by missnadia /img/forum/go_quote.gif You don't need any exercise to be like Kim Kardashian, just plenty of daddy's money and silicone
biggrin.gif
(yes, that butt is all implants) Well....I ve seen a show where a docter said that the butt she has cant be made with silicone....That her butt is actually her own butt

And when you look at her 2 sisters they both have a big behind....so I dont know...I think its actually her own big butt she's working

Update on the workout: still having sore muscles....

SO I must be doing something good

Thanks for posting! I've needed a good butt workout lately! I'll give this a try tonight.

Originally Posted by missnadia /img/forum/go_quote.gif You don't need any exercise to be like Kim Kardashian, just plenty of daddy's money and silicone
biggrin.gif
(yes, that butt is all implants) No, her butt is not implants..

Some of us just don't have the genetics to get a butt like that no matter what we do *sigh*

I'm gonna add those kick-backs to my butt routine. I usually just do squats with weights; it's time to add something else.

oo great workout this one....that also does remind me i have a DVD also from the hollywood trainer dvds lol...i really should pull that out lol

Back