Who is your favorite Youtube makeup guru?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like kuuipo1207. I think she picks great colors, and her skills are refined, even if you don't like the style or colors of some of her looks, you have to admit that her application is perfect. I also like that her videos show her doing the makeup rather than a slideshow of step-by-step photos.

There are so many I love but if i had to pick my top faves i would say

1.MakeupGeek

2.Xsparkage

3.Panacea81 (I think it's 81 lol)

4.Enkoremakeup

5.MonroeMisfit

6.Queen of Blending

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif There are so many I love but if i had to pick my top faves i would say
1.MakeupGeek

2.Xsparkage

3.Panacea81 (I think it's 81 lol)

4.Enkoremakeup

5.MonroeMisfit

6.Queen of Blending

iagree.gif

kuippo1207, makeupgeek & beckismoonstar or something but i think she changed her username

XsparkageX

Panacea81

Kuuipo1207

I do sometimes get a bit irritated by the way XsparkageX talks

So childish and ongoing...but her make-up skills are great
wink.gif

Based on the postings in this thread so far, Xsparkage (never heard of her) is the most popular. Followed by Kuuipo and Panacea81.

Enkore for sure!

then in no particular order, other than it's alphabetical:

aboywearingmakeup

askmemakeup

Eily311

EmsyJay

kuuipo1207

panacea81

pursebuzz

temptalia

xsparkage

EDIT: I can't believe no one has mentioned Eily!!! she rocks the best looks ever... she's just the most beautiful girl with some serious skills for pulling off crazy drama , but making it look wearable! she is totally unafraid, and she does an amazing job breaking stereotypes of the modern muslim-american girl.

I love her... I will make her my all-time number two.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Enkore for sure!then in no particular order, other than it's alphabetical:

aboywearingmakeup

askmemakeup

Eily311

EmsyJay

kuuipo1207

panacea81

pursebuzz

temptalia

xsparkage

EDIT: I can't believe no one has mentioned Eily!!! she rocks the best looks ever... she's just the most beautiful girl with some serious skills for pulling off crazy drama , but making it look wearable! she is totally unafraid, and she does an amazing job breaking stereotypes of the modern muslim-american girl.

I love her... I will make her my all-time number two.

I checked her out after reading your post and her make is beautiful but the couple videos I watched; she didn't explain what she did or what she was using or listed the products on one which is kinda something I need to reference if I want to try a look and the others, she was so soft spoken, I could hardly hear her with both the you tube volume and my computer's volume all the way up.So, I like her work, but she is just ineffective as far as tutorials for me- which SUCKS because I want to do the looks!!
irked.gif

Enkore

fafinettex3

juderivera

makeupbyTiffanyD

nireyna

aboywearing makeup (although he stopped doing makeup videos already because he was hired by WB, I think)

thanks for posting these. I'll have to check them out, there are some I haven't heard of before now, and others who I'm sure I've seen, but didn't know the name of!

Panacea81 and Enkore are great, pursebuzz sometimes has some nifty videos too.

Back