How do you use your microwave?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I mean when you set the time, what times do you push? Even numbers like 1.00 or the same number like 1.11 or an odd number like 1.27?

I do odd numbers and my wife does the same number...

???

I think I put everything on for 3:30 mins... I thought u meant like, with the microwave cover on, paper towel, uncovered, what u make with it. That kinda stuff...

Verrry odd poll Karren, lol

I used to be very precise, but watching my bf mash buttons all these years turned me into a masher. Popcorn you say? 455674564867566 START lol. It's a touchpad so I just make a zigzag.
biggrin.gif

Yeah it is kind of strange.... I was cooking something the other day and my wife was standing there and i pushed 2.17 for the time and she said "Why dont' you just hit 2.22?" Never thought about it... She always hits the same number twice or three times... easier and more efficient... I always hit different numbers just cause I'm strange? lol I used to push even numbers 1.00 2.30 like the packages read.. So I was just wondering what type of microwave number puncher you guys were...

Just whatever I think it needs. My microwave is a bit newer so I usually use less time. I don't really follow a sequence or push random numbers either.

Even numbers. I'll either do 1.00, 1.50 or 2.00 but I'd never do the odd numbers in between lol

I usually just press "sensor reheat" which automatically feels when it's hot, or popcorn or turbo defrost.. haha, omg, even with the microwave i'm lazy,

btw, I love the randomness of this thread.. haha

I do even, but if I have to open the door before the time is done, it has to be on a zero or five (ex 4:40 or 4:35). guess I'm odd like that.

1:00 or 3:30, 2:00 sometimes?

Depending on what i have to cook/heat up i guess hahaha.

Odd poll LOL.

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I usually just press "sensor reheat" which automatically feels when it's hot, or popcorn or turbo defrost.. haha, omg, even with the microwave i'm lazy,
btw, I love the randomness of this thread.. haha

lol, do all microwaves have that option, or is it just certain ones?'Cos those are my kinda microwaves
biggrin.gif
ha!

I just press whatever I think it needs. For example my microwave usually takes 2:30 to cook popcorn without burning so that what I push so I dont have to watch it. Lil Dee what kind of microwave do you have?

even numbers, always even numbers. I'm a little OCD about these things lol

I don't really cook things in the microwave, I'll heat things up or sometimes use it to defrost things, but more often than that it's just heating something up.

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, do all microwaves have that option, or is it just certain ones?'Cos those are my kinda microwaves
biggrin.gif
ha!

Originally Posted by prettylynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just press whatever I think it needs. For example my microwave usually takes 2:30 to cook popcorn without burning so that what I push so I dont have to watch it. Lil Dee what kind of microwave do you have? Haha they SHOULD all come like this.. i don't think i could do without anymore.. lolI checked.. mine sais "The Genius - Prestige" it's by panasonic
smile.gif

love it
biggrin.gif

I just set the time by minutes, rarely do I do the seconds except when I will cook an egg in the microwave egg thingy and I don't want to blow it up.

Latest posts

Back