Just ordered quite a bit of stuff online (NYX, MAC, Everyday Minerals, Fyrinnae)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ahhh. just came into some money so i thought i would blow fifty bucks on some new make up. huzzah!

haha here is what i got:

-7 NYX round lipsticks: ceto, summer love, femme, darling, thalia, opal, and heather.

-1 Lustreglass from MAC: instant gold

-1 Sample Kit from Everyday Minerals (three foundation samples, one concealer sample, one blush sample<--all FREE aside from shipping!)

-1 sample of mint color corrector from Everyday Minerals (i was to lazy to just wait and order another sample kit hahaha.)

-3 eyeshadow samples from Fyrinnae (they give such big samples and in jars too!): anemone, leif, and kurisumasu!

-1 large jar of "Fluff" from Fyrinnae (its a finishing powder pretty much and i got a sample in my last order. FELL IN LOVE!)

so thats my haulish. i got a lot of lipsticks hahaha. i was in need of some and NYX has cheap ones so i thought hey why not!

swatches and what not will be up later! au revoir!

Enjoy! I loved your huzzah. lol I am a Futurama fan myself.
biggrin.gif

Sounds good! I really want to try the round lipsticks from NYX. I've read so many positive reviews on them.

Originally Posted by PurpleTai /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sounds good! I really want to try the round lipsticks from NYX. I've read so many positive reviews on them. SAME HERE! thats why i wanted to try them. i love lipstick in general im a big fan of natural eye make up and a pop of color on the lips. so im really eager to get them in! i just wish the cherryculture and nyx swatches were better!

Me, too! I never know what color to choose. I think I'm going to place an order for some NYX next month.
smile.gif

my order came in! haha. ill post pictures when i get the chance im so excited. overall im pretty happy with everything
smile.gif

Back