Hayden's perfect makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hayden_declare_you_10_big.jpg

I love this makeup, so healthy and radiant!

Sure lots of bronzer
laughing.gif
but I wonder what foundation she used, it looks like she isn't wearing foundation at all. You think it's mineral or regular?

(awful dress by the way)

That's what Visiora MV creme foundation looks like on me in pictures. I bought a sample from camerareadycosmetics.com.

hmm I don't know that brand but it sounds okay!

I think it helps when you already have a perfect skin, like Hayden does.

Originally Posted by MissManda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Could it be airbrushed? She looks very pretty. Yeah might be true

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ya usually perfect pictures are photoshopped This one is not.

It looks like a liquid foundation to me because its quite glowy and dewy. As for the bronzer it looks like she might have used bronzing AND highlighting pearls because usually a bronzer isn't that shimmery.

She's so pretty, gah why won't the front of my hair go like that when it's up?!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks like a liquid foundation to me because its quite glowy and dewy. As for the bronzer it looks like she might have used bronzing AND highlighting pearls because usually a bronzer isn't that shimmery.She's so pretty, gah why won't the front of my hair go like that when it's up?!
tongue.gif

hehe, we need a personal hairstylist AND makeupartist in the weekends
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, if they made me look like her I wouldn't have any complaints ha!
tongue.gif
same here
wink.gif

Lucky her, it looks like she has really good skin to begin with, and they just give her a glowy, dewy foundation.

very nice - very natural looking, but yeah, I don't like the dress either.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif According to this and this, Hayden uses all Neutrogena, because she's the spokesgirl! Great information, thanks! Neutrogena it is, It's a shame we can't buy it here in HollandThe second link is a great site
laughing.gif
by the way

wow, the makeup does look gorgeous! I wonder if it really IS neutrogena. I've never really heard much good or bad, about them over here in Oz...

Back