9/11 Conspiracy...extreme left wing garbage?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
9/11 Conspiracy...is it extreme left wing garbage or truth?

Preface: I realize that this really has nothing to do with the presidential election , but I didn't want to post this up into General Chit Chat since it may get political.

There are countless videos on youtube and hundreds of websites that think that they have the truth about that day, Sept. 11th. Some with many so called "facts" set forth.

Here is just a small compilation of quotes I found in three minutes of searching online:

Quote:

Actually only a sane person can see that 9-11 was an inside job. Just look at the video evidence. There were bombs in the towers on every floor. All the concrete, desks, computers, chairs, file cabinets, people were blown to very fine DUST!
The government lied that day and said the attack had Bin Laden's footprints all over it. Bin Laden denied it publicly 3 times. Later, the CIA released a phony videotape with a look-a-like (sort of) of Bin Laden supposedly admitting the attacks.

Consider this, the FBI does not have Bin Laden wanted for the 9-11 attacks, although he is wanted for an earlier attack in the Persian gulf. The USA is not even looking for Bin Laden, and then we invade Iraq which had nothing to do with 9-11.

Also consider the Patriot Act, the rights Americans have lost, spying on Americans without warrants, torture of innocents in CIA torture camps, people being held indefinitely without being charged.... all of this because of 9-11, yet no one can admit who carried it out.

In my opinion, there were no passengers, pilots, or hijackers on the planes that hit the towers. The jets were empty and flown by remote control for effect. Explosives were already planted on every floor.

Quote:

WTC Building #7 was 350 feet away from the nearest tower, yet it inexplicably imploded in a controlled demolition.

Quote:

World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2 & 7Fell on Footprint in Free Fall Gravitational Speed (as if with no resistance)

IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT EXPLOSIVES

Quote:

The two WTC towers did not collapse. They blew up and disintegrated, as did WTC 7. There is an enormous energy deficit in every account that rules out the use of explosives. Gravitational energy is insufficient to explain the pulverization of the buildings and contents and the severing of the 47 massive center core steel columns in each of the towers into convenient lengths to be picked up and loaded onto trucks; much less can gravitational energy account for the pulverization of the top floors of the towers and ejection of steel beams hundreds of feet horizontally just prior to the disintegration of the floors below.

Quote:

The second strongest piece of evidence I would say is the crash at the Pentagon. The physical evidence contradicts so violently the official account, that the Pentagon was hit by a Boeing 757 — Flight 77, that is. The physical evidence, photographs, and eyewitness testimony say that the Pentagon was hit by something that caused a hole no larger than 18 feet in diameter. The story the Pentagon put out, and was published by the Washington Post, was that the hole in the Pentagon was five stories high and 200 feet wide. If you look at the photographs taken by Tom Horan of the Associated Press — that’s just not the size of the hole.But if the hole was only 18 feet wide, it had to have been created by something other than a Boeing. Whatever went into the Pentagon pierced six reinforced walls. This was the west wing, the part of the Pentagon being refurbished and reinforced. These walls were extra strong, and yet whatever it was went through six walls creating a hole about seven feet in diameter in the sixth wall. This had to have been something with a very powerful head on it. A Boeing 757 has a very fragile nose, and would not have pierced through all those walls; it would have been crushed by hitting the Pentagon. And given that it only penetrated these three rings, the rest of the aircraft would have been sitting outside on the yard. And yet the photographs taken just as the fire trucks got there — very shortly after the crash — show no plane whatsoever.

Quote:

As you know, a B-52 bomber was equipped with six nuclear warheads mounted on Advanced Cruise Missiles and then flown from Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota to Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana on August 30. They were mounted on the wings of the bomber.
According to Michael Madsen's sources, a group of officers within the US Air Force became aware of the theft of these missiles and their nuclear warheads and intercepted them at Barksdale.

After this event somehow leaked to the media, the White House apparently scrambled to concoct a story to account for the theft. They came up with a lulu. They told us it was all a 'mistake'. The six nuclear warheads had been mistakenly mounted on Advanced Cruise Missiles, which were then mistakenly mounted on the wings of the B-52, and then mistakenly flown to Louisiana. If we are to believe the White House's absurd story, nobody among the crew of the bomber was even aware of the deadly cargos attached to the wings of their aircraft.

Quote:

A 9/11 first responder has gone on the record to describe how he heard a demolition-style countdown precede the collapse of WTC 7, eyewitness testimony that dovetails with other EMT's and rescue personnel who were also told that Building 7 was going to be "brought down".

Quote:

The US military has spent billions of dollars developing stealth aircraft which are invisible to radar so they can mount surprise attacks on adversaries, but it seems they should have saved their money and bought a fleet of airliners because they appear to be far more effective.
On 9/11 the world's only military superpower was apparently oblivious to the location of rogue airliners in it's airspace for over an hour, and military commanders were left perplexed on how to deal with the situation of hijackers using these planes as flying bombs.

This confusion resulted in fighter jets flying around aimlessly whilst the hierarchy fully assessed what was going on, and this total lack of cohesion ultimately led to the loss of nearly 3000 lives.

All that was required to overcome America's military might on 9/11 were 19 hijackers on 4 airliners.

Quote:

Professor Steven Jones, who lectures in physics at the Brigham Young University in Utah, says the official version of events is the biggest and most evil cover up in history.
He has joined the 9/11 Scholars for Truth whose membership includes up to 75 leading scientists and experts from universities across the US.

Prof Jones said: "We don't believe that 19 hijackers and a few others in a cave in Afghanistan pulled this off acting alone.

So, are you one of the political crazy left wing loonies that believe this crap when America lost over 3000 lives on 9/11 to some crazy haters? That the fact there was some sort of "presidential conspiracy" that the US government leaders ordered attacks and actually attacked themselves on that day, killing all those innocent people in the WTC in New York and surrounding buildings?
Let's see some responses

What really pisses me off is how in the f*ck do you explain to the people that lost their loved ones that this was some conspiracy. If they're not dead because they weren't on the plane or in the building, did these people just randomly disappear at the same time? Bullsh*t. It's obvious they didn't have loved ones that died at the wtc and I find this insulting the those who died trying to save these people.

I don't think everyone who does agree with the above posts are, necessarily, "political crazy left wing loonies". I can't say that I believe this but you never know these days.

I believe it was a conspiracy also... Based on my recollection of how things progressed on and after that day... There isn't a doubt in my mind...

all the youtube videos look like nonsense and the videos that were allegedly taping the whole thing after the first plane, conveniently have no footage of the second hit.

And Felita hit this on the head... There's so many other eyewitness, police, fire official and engineering analysis for a simple youtube video to give any substantive information...

There is way too much evidence that shows that 9/11 was an inside job, WAY too much, and just because people didn't lose loved ones in the supposed flights and the twin towers doesn't mean that they dont feel the pain.

If i were to show evidence i would have to spend a month posting and posting and posting about the evidence and facts that i know exist out there that would open people's mind and eyes to see the truth.

There is no crazy left wing loonies, the looney ones have been placed in powerful positions in the goverment, those are the ones that have had the power of conviction to say and do anything they want to people and manipulate them to the point of making them believe that they care about their country and lives, when they don't. Politics, the goverment in general is corruption and all they care is about money and their power that will only be temporary.

911 Ripple Effect - Now Available on DVD

911 conspiracy

THE TRUTH & LIES OF 9/11

Plus, obviously only people that don't know how a controlled demolition looks like can buy the fact that the twin towers were destroyed by such a small plane, when they were built to withstand eartquakes of at least a magnitude of 8.0, when there had been other plane crashes before on other buildings and they never fell down the way the twin towers did. Also if you look at the documentaries they have done about the attack to the pentagon, there is a lot of evidence that shows as well that it was NOT an airplane that entered it, it was something else. What happened to the black boxes that should have been retrieved from all the supposed flights as well, not just the ones that crashed agains the WTC, but the other two? they have never been shown to the public, is that normal?

Anyway, the only thing that i believe is major crap is the mental manipulation that the goverment has been doing for a long time on people. How they make people believe that we all have free will when they control every single thing that we do. Aren't they the ones that make up the laws, the "rules" and how many of them are really beneficial to anyone except them, there are too many things that are out there to question.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyway, the only thing that i believe is major crap is the mental manipulation that the goverment has been doing for a long time on people. How they make people believe that we all have free will when they control every single thing that we do. Aren't they the ones that make up the laws, the "rules" and how many of them are really beneficial to anyone except them, there are too many things that are out there to question. Goes back to the saying that nothing in this world is ever free.

Personally I thought it was the work of UFOs and aliens!!! Lol.

I love it when people start talking conspiricy theory... You can manufacture all the data or lack of data you want to support what every theory you want and its not going to change the fact... A bunch of fanatics flew planes into those buildings.. Who set it up and who funded it for sure we will probable never know... I'm sure the hijackers didn't know..

Probably the same people that funded the second gunman on the grassy knoll that killed President Kennedy? The people behind Booth's attack on President Lincoln? The people in power behind the power.... Them... The Aliens!! Lol

i've seen some of the videos on youtube and i do believe that it was planned by the gov't.. booo

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif There is way too much evidence that shows that 9/11 was an inside job, WAY too much, and just because people didn't lose loved ones in the supposed flights and the twin towers doesn't mean that they dont feel the pain. If i were to show evidence i would have to spend a month posting and posting and posting about the evidence and facts that i know exist out there that would open people's mind and eyes to see the truth.

There is no crazy left wing loonies, the looney ones have been placed in powerful positions in the goverment, those are the ones that have had the power of conviction to say and do anything they want to people and manipulate them to the point of making them believe that they care about their country and lives, when they don't. Politics, the goverment in general is corruption and all they care is about money and their power that will only be temporary.

911 conspiracy

THE TRUTH & LIES OF 9/11

Plus, obviously only people that don't know how a controlled demolition looks like can buy the fact that the twin towers were destroyed by such a small plane, when they were build to withstand eartquakes of at least a magnitude of 8.0, when there had been other plane crashes before on other buildings and they never fell down the way the twin towers did. Also if you look at the documentaries they have done about the attack to the pentagon, there is a lot of evidence that shows as well that it was NOT an airplane that entered it, it was something else. What happened to the black boxes that should have been retrieved from all the supposed flights as well, not just the ones that crashed agains the WTC, but the other two? they have never been shown to the public, is that normal?

Anyway, the only thing that i believe is major crap is the mental manipulation that the goverment has been doing for a long time on people. How they make people believe that we all have free will when they control every single thing that we do. Aren't they the ones that make up the laws, the "rules" and how many of them are really beneficial to anyone except them, there are too many things that are out there to question.

Bravo! Another one!

You ladies are giving me hope, that not everybody is deaf, blind and dumb!

Thank you Nuri, my sentiments exactly...

there are psychos on the extreme of both sides, Tony. if you want to see some crazy talk, go to a forum where republican "joe six packs" explain what is going to happen if Obama is elected.
tocktock.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif There is way too much evidence that shows that 9/11 was an inside job, WAY too much, and just because people didn't lose loved ones in the supposed flights and the twin towers doesn't mean that they dont feel the pain. If i were to show evidence i would have to spend a month posting and posting and posting about the evidence and facts that i know exist out there that would open people's mind and eyes to see the truth.

911 conspiracy

THE TRUTH & LIES OF 9/11

Plus, obviously only people that don't know how a controlled demolition looks like can buy the fact that the twin towers were destroyed by such a small plane, when they were built to withstand eartquakes of at least a magnitude of 8.0, when there had been other plane crashes before on other buildings and they never fell down the way the twin towers did. Also if you look at the documentaries they have done about the attack to the pentagon, there is a lot of evidence that shows as well that it was NOT an airplane that entered it, it was something else. What happened to the black boxes that should have been retrieved from all the supposed flights as well, not just the ones that crashed agains the WTC, but the other two? they have never been shown to the public, is that normal?

Well said!!!
laughing.gif

How do we know that they are all extreme left wing'ers? o_O

Anyone, from any party, could have posted these conspiracy theories. Just saying!
kopfkratz.gif

P.S. There are a ton of crazy people in the world, whether they are right or left wing OR not attached to any party.

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think everyone who does agree with the above posts are, necessarily, "political crazy left wing loonies". I was going to say the same thing. A number of Ron Paul supporters are also "9/11 Truthers".
Although, I do think anyone that believes this conspiracy garbage is crazy, regardless of whether they lean left or right.

Latest posts

Back