MAC's Manish Collection was out today!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It came out a week early!

frown.gif

Was anybody able to get anything? Everything's sold out already.

All the makeup sites said this would be coming out next week....so I was sad when I received an email today from MAC about it while I was at school, 'cause that meant it was sold out already.

So unexpected! Boo!

Good thing most of the shadows are perm, and the ones are aren't, I already have!

if it makes you feel better, ive been so out of touch with mu collections since school started that i didnt even know they were coming out with it until i got the email.

Ashley, it will be in stores on Thursday I'm pretty positive. It will sell out fast though...

I got the glosses and devil blush... I'm pretty excited about that.

Then my bf bought me the palette... so nice of him.

I was pretty tempted by that palette but it's already sold out. But I guess that's a good thing...one less thing to spend money on.
smile.gif

it wont be out here for a while I'm guessing. And maybe only at the mac pro store

i just saw them online now..the case is really pretty..and the colors are so bright..i don't know what i would wear those colors with..

I guess you have to be quick when it comes to MAC
frown.gif

But does anyone know if there was some truth to MAC making a Hello Kitty line? Thats the one I'll be willing to spend money on.

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif I guess you have to be quick when it comes to MAC
frown.gif

But does anyone know if there was some truth to MAC making a Hello Kitty line? Thats the one I'll be willing to spend money on.

I've been hearing some really strong rumors but nothing's been officially confirmed yet. If it is true, the collection would be released in late February or early March to correspond with the Barbie/Fafi anniversaries.

Exactly the same thing happened to me.... I got the email, immediately went to their website, and found that everything is sold out!

sold out way to fast its aviable in the uk still i was so excited and so sad i missed it you can buy it in nyc but thats a bit of a hike for makeup im only in philly maybe ill go for it

It'll take a few weeks before it'll hit our shores, not that I buy MAC in Australia anyways!

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Manish as in manly? That's a weird name for a collection lol Manish Arora...it's one of India's top designer.
ETA: Honestly, I didn't know that.. just taking it from MAC's site.
smile.gif

I already have most of the colors, and the only stuff i dont have is the blushes .. but i dont like them. I have to figure out what to buy just to get the cute packaging =]

I was too late as well
frown.gif
. I needed to buy Deep Truth and decided to wait til this came out because of the cute packaging. I saw it on ebay for $85 this afternoon; I'll pass on that though.

The Manish palette is very pretty, bright and happy - this one should do well.

I had not heard the rumor about MAC/Hello Kitty!, but I would be ALL OVER that one - as long as it's not TOO over the top "Pinky", if you know what I mean...

MissBGlam - Someone claimed to have seen the colors from Hello Kitty. I think he mentioned seeing purples and orange. I copied the quote in the original Hello Kitty thread if you're interested.

Anyone tested all the Manish stuff?

I'm not a fan of the colors but I want to get one lip product, anyone have a favorite?

Latest posts

Back