FOTD - October 8, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wore this look for the grand opening of the MAC store; I wanted to do something special since it was my first day. I was inspired by this amazing tutorial! YouTube - Creating Eye Shapes Part 1

The color of my foundation was a little off and it was really windy outside so my hair looked a hot mess but I still really like the way this turned out.

FACE:

MAC Prep and Prime

MAC Studio Fix Foudation - NW15 (not my color
smile.gif
)

MAC Select Cover-up Concealer - NW15

MAC Studio Fix Powder - N3

MAC Powder Blush - Blooming

CHANEL Joues Contraste Powder Blush - Rose Dust

EYES:

CHANEL Eyebrow Pencil - Taupe/Blonde

Benefit Browzings - Light

Benefit FYEye Shadow Base

MAC Tempting Eyeshadow Quad - (Nanogold, Spiced Chocolate, Brash, and Sweet Chestnut)

Clinique Brush On Liner -Black

Lancome Cils Booster XL Lash Primer

Loreal HIP Mascara - Blue Black

MAC Lashes - #7

LIPS:

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - Eastend Snob

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Hot Gossip

035-2.jpg

047-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

037-1.jpg

028-2-1.jpg

027-2-1.jpg

oooh it looks hot. I love it.

I think we already have a fotd thread for Oct 7.. did you want me to merge this in? or edit the date to the 8th?

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif oooh it looks hot. I love it.
I think we already have a fotd thread for Oct 7.. did you want me to merge this in? or edit the date to the 8th?

Oops! I meant to put the 8th. Numbers are hard...
smile.gif

Thanks, love!

lol no probs. I'm going to try a look like this one day. It looks so pretty!!

Wow, your eyes really stand out. I like the little winged eyeshadow you did. It's way cute!

OMG wow Faith!! This is the prettiest attemp at Tempting eyes quad that I have ever seen so far!! Gorgeous!!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif SEE?!??!! getting right back into the old you.you look fantastic!

Thanks! That means so much to me!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol no probs. I'm going to try a look like this one day. It looks so pretty!! You should! It's not as complicated as it looks. The whole face only took me an hour or so...and it was my first attempt.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, your eyes really stand out. I like the little winged eyeshadow you did. It's way cute! Thanks! I really like what that lime green did for my eyes.

Oh i love the look Faith, you look beautiful, i love the color of your eyes too. The makeup is gorgeous!!

Originally Posted by chocobon /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG wow Faith!! This is the prettiest attemp at Tempting eyes quad that I have ever seen so far!! Gorgeous!! Thanks! I didn't think I would like that quad but I love the way the colors look on me.

Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif Abigail, you are so talented, your makeup looks great
smile.gif
Thank you! I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh i love the look Faith, you look beautiful, i love the color of your eyes too. The makeup is gorgeous!! Thank you! I think lime green is going to be my new favorite color!
smile.gif

Awesome look Faith!! I missed your FOTD's!! I love that eye shadow and way you treated the crease.. So pretty!!

I miss your fotd's. Your makeup is always so flawless and this one is no different
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back