Signature Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just thought I'd let you know I love Signature Minerals! I put on an eyeshadow this morning at 7 am and, as of now, it's still looks like I just put it on. No creasing or fading! And it's 8 pm my time. I also like their foundations but have not found my color match. I gave a jar to my roommate and it's her match and she looks beautiful! Also, their blushes are divine - their Adobe Sun is such a great universal color that I wear it with anything! If you haven't given it a try, I suggest you do!

I absolutely adore Signature Minerals so much!! I love all their blushes and their mineral Foundation, powders and also their Champagne e/s!!

I also share ur love for Adobe Sun blush!!

I'm pretty sure I tried signature but couldn't get a foundie match.
frown.gif
I was so disappointed after hearing raves that I don't think I ever tried the e/s & blush samples I got. I should pull those out... lol

I like Signature too. Great fast shipping and wonderful cs, not to mention that their foundation is one of the FEW that will actually stay on me throughout the whole day.

Too bad you can't find a match though - their med beige 5.3 is about perfect for my normal skin tone and then I can move up to the 8.3 med/dark beige if I get more tan. Theirs was about the easiest I found for a match.

I love Signature Mineral blushes
rockwoot.gif

For foundation I have not found a match but the ones I have I thought was pretty light coverage and very matte. For me that is.

I prefer med to high coverage and not too matte. =)

I don't know which shade is suitable for me, some is like too light some I afraid is too dark...

Originally Posted by cindyks625 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just thought I'd let you know I love Signature Minerals! I put on an eyeshadow this morning at 7 am and, as of now, it's still looks like I just put it on. No creasing or fading! And it's 8 pm my time. I also like their foundations but have not found my color match. I gave a jar to my roommate and it's her match and she looks beautiful! Also, their blushes are divine - their Adobe Sun is such a great universal color that I wear it with anything! If you haven't given it a try, I suggest you do! I love Signature Minerals
wub.gif

Specially their fondation ("0" is the perfect color), the veil, their blushes and their lusious brushes
top.gif

I have very sensitive skin (because of a led), but yeah, no irritation and better skin with this brand !

Bump!

I love Signature Minerals, too! This is the only MMU company i could find good matches for mmu foundation in. And i absolutely adore the Champagne eyeshadow and Adobe Sun blush. They are beyond pretty, i have never found so gorgeous colors elsewhere. And when i order online, what i see on my monitor is what i get. Llove this company :) And OH the rose blush is sooo beautyful! If you love the Milani Luminous, check it out...

I agree that Sig is pretty good. Not fond of the foundation but the e.s and blushes are good.

Originally Posted by chocobon /img/forum/go_quote.gif I absolutely adore Signature Minerals so much!! I love all their blushes and their mineral Foundation, powders and also their Champagne e/s!!I also share ur love for Adobe Sun blush!!

Champagne eyeshadow is gorgeous!!!
I love Signature Minerals too - I haven't tried their foundation because I'm already happy with EM and Lilylolo but their blushes and eyeshadows are stunning
smile.gif
Definitely my go to for warm neutrals!

Signature Minerals was the 2nd mmu I tried (behind only Everyday Minerals) and looking back I don't know why I didn't just stick to Signature and quit while I was ahead. I found a great foundation match on the first try, the foundation stays on me all day, I like all their other products, they have good prices, and the c/s can't be topped. They also had very fast shipping.

Now I'm up to sampling 20-some other companies - ugh. I am thinking of just going back to Signature.

I have tried sig minerals and the colours seem too light for me even the no 12 and 13. I emailed them and ask if they have any darker ones...nope 13 is the darkest...I have not tried any of their products except for the foundation. I like the smooth finish it gives but too bad the colour doesnt match me. Their shipping was super fast no doubt abt it.

Originally Posted by emmy2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have tried sig minerals and the colours seem too light for me even the no 12 and 13. I emailed them and ask if they have any darker ones...nope 13 is the darkest...I have not tried any of their products except for the foundation. I like the smooth finish it gives but too bad the colour doesnt match me. Their shipping was super fast no doubt abt it. That's too bad - you are right though, 12 and 13 don't look that dark even. I was super lucky with their foundations. 5.3 medium beige matched my normal skin tone and I also tried the 8.3 medium dark beige which worked okay too when I was more tan. I am just a little bit tan right now so I am going to try out the 7.0 Medium Light and the 8.0 medium also, just to see what I like better. Their foundation was so easy for me to find a match in, especially coming from Everyday Minerals which was so hard!!I wonder if the Island Princess (darkest) bronzer is dark enough to add to the foundations and make them darker?

Signature Minerals are one of the best mineral makeup brands that I have tried, but I wish their coverage could be heavier. It is too sheer for my liking
frown.gif
But overall, their mineral makeup is great

Back