My TKB order arrived yesterday!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i got home yesterday to find a package on my Table. Low and behold, it was my TKB order that my mom had got me for my birthday (the 23rd). The order included 25 5 gram jars, 16 tbsp sized mica samples, 2 tbsp of e/s base ingredients, free measuring scoops and a lip balm tube, an oz of facial clay powder, and a sample each of shea butter and Cocoa butter. Including Shipping to canada (from the states) it was only $54 for the lot.

I was then playing with the micas last night, and made up 3 colors. a gold toned beige, a medium plain green, and a medium brown with green shimmer.

I'm so happy! I only made enough of each color to fill up 5 gram jars (one each) and i hardly made a dent in the amount of micas.

Now i only have to get some small e/s brushes...as the medium ones i was using for my palettes doesn't even fit in the opening of the 5 gr jars...
4.gif

If i can convince my mom to let me use her camera to take them...and i can then figure out how to post the pictures, i shall try to post them.

the one slightly different thing about the eyeshadows i made with TKBs stuff is that it actually stayed on better with no primer (wierd i know....)

I just put most of the colors (didn't get enough containers) into these six segmented containers, that show off the colors so much better than the bags did. i also realised just how much a tablespoon of loose shadow really is. as soon as i get all the colors into the containers, i shall post the colors. (the colors are the same in the container as on my skin)

Back