American Apparel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone else addicted to American Apparel? I loooooooooove their stuff!

i like their stuff if it wasnt so much money and alot of it didnt look like it was from the 80s.

i have a couple items of theirs and i love how comfy they are and are one of the few places where i can find tube socks!

lol, we don't get American Apparel over here... I can't visualise what kind of stuff they sell, but from what retro said, I don't think they'd be my thing
biggrin.gif

i like the basics they sell (though the leotards and two toned pants are a little out of my style range).

but for me i find the shipping time to be unbelievabley slow, and that some of the construction is a little sub par, as in linning sticking out through seams and showing on the outside and such. and while nothing of theres has ever fallen apart for me most of there stuff i can find at a better quality for a lower price.

plus i just dont like there business practices of how they treat there employees.

i work at american apparel, the clothes are great and its awesome knowing the're made in the u.s. and not by 8 year olds in china. the sexual harrassment is blown way over porportion.

Many people are consumed with making a line sheet that looks pretty. Pretty is not as important as functional and easy to navigate. And if you have a huge line, with lots of colors and styles, make sure to recap everything in a product matrix like form.

Latest posts

Back