Jessica Alba: Hotter before, or after?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some new pics of Jessica Alba, i think she is looking great, after having the baby she looks much healthier, weight wise, IMHO.

What do you guys think, hotter before or after?

I think after!

Btw, she is kind of sporting the same style as Vanessa Minillo. New trend perhaps?
biggrin.gif

Now don't get me wrong, i think she looked really good before, but she looks even better now
wink.gif

I like how she looks in the new pictures
smile.gif
Very fresh.

This is her before:

87879930.jpg

jessicaalbahouseshoppintb7.jpg

This is her after:

j_alba_019.jpg

j_alba_013.jpg

j_alba_007.jpg

I think she looks healthier after. You can see the difference in her arms.

She was pretty before but she sometimes looked like she was teetering on the edge of too skinny. She looks better after imo
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she looks healthier after. You can see the difference in her arms.She was pretty before but she sometimes looked like she was teetering on the edge of too skinny. She looks better after imo
smile.gif

I agree. I know she used to have anorexia, and in her before pictures she looks like she may have still struggled with weight issues.

I think she looks better after. But she said she still intends to lose more weight, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she looks better after. But she said she still intends to lose more weight, unfortunately. Really? That's a shame. I don't think there's anything wrong with how she looks now.I mean, she's certainly not fat.

Yeah, I think she looks great now! She was too skinny before (in my opinion). A little bit of weight is healthy and far more attractive!

smile.gif

She wants to lose more weight looking like that? I think she looks hotter now than ever before.

oh wow she looks really good after!!!

She looks so much healthier and even her skin looks better!!! and she actually fills out her jeans lol!!

hope she sticks to it

Her after pics are great. I think it's whats shes wearing in the first pic that doesn't make her look really good.

Wow, she looks much better now. I don't get how these people think they need to lose more weight when they don't!

Latest posts

Back