What are you asking for for Christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There are a few makeup sets I want, and gift cards would be nice...also to Borders.

I can't think of much, though...
tongue.gif

oohh I love christmas!

I want:

- a mac pro palette... (not sure what size) - if I'm brave enough to depot my singles!

- another traincase. Not sure what - I just don't like the storage system I have now and my original traincase is too small.

- running socks would be nice (the special extra padded ones)

- pretty sets of underwear!

- the boxed set of 'coupling' which is a british tv show

- poirot would be awesome as a box set too!

To be honest that's about it. I'd like more tiffany jewellery but I might have to save up and get that myself, lol.

Otherwise money is always good! and little things like coffee, tea, etc...

A small digital photo fram for my office... A Dilber calendar... Ohhh and a Porche!!
biggrin.gif

I seriously want my family to be healthy and happy this Christmas. Too much sadness lately...

A new phone, loads of mac stuff (definately a blush), clothes, and christmas sale money
smile.gif

I wanted more makeup and some other goodies but now I just want a perfume and I'll be happy. That and for all our problems to go away. These past christmas's have not been the best.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I seriously want my family to be healthy and happy this Christmas. Too much sadness lately... I wish for the same thing. Just having my family all together for another year would be enough for me.

I don't know, I haven't got my birthday over with yet so I'm still not sure.

I'd like some new clothes...maybe some make-up.

Tbh, I just want a peaceful stress free christmas
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I seriously want my family to be healthy and happy this Christmas. Too much sadness lately... I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better. I do agree with you though. I want them to be happy and healthy.
However, I would like a new phone or a new purse
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif Snow I love snow! I've given up wishing for it though, I can't even remember the last time it snowed on christmas here.It's usually just rain
frown.gif

don't know yet.. I'll probably run into a cute dress or coat.. or shoes that i'll fall inlove with when i start shopping for everyone else.. and then i'll ask for that.. lol

a jewelry vault. tennis necklace. headboard. gucci horsebit bracelet. new bag. chain reaction necklace and earrings from work. south sea strand...

I can't really come up with anything that I actually want so I'm just going to ask for money or to get my credit card paid off. =) That'd be nice lol

Latest posts

Back