Wacky Heels At Paris Fashion Week!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
John Galliano swirly metallic platform shoe

john-galliano-crazy-platform-shoes.jpg
john-galliano-spring-2009-shoes.jpg

Alexander McQueen amber heel and tornado heel

alexander-mcqueen-spring-2009-shoes.jpg
alexander-mcqueen-tornado-shoes.jpg

Stella McCartney clear chunky heel

stella-mccartney-clear-heel.jpg
stella-mccartney-shoes.jpg

Dior fertility goddess heels

00160m.jpg
dior-spring-2009-shoes.jpg

YSL and the wireframe heels

ysl-spring-2009-wireframe-heel-shoes.jpg
ysl-shoes.jpg

Source: Have. Want. Need. | FabSugar - Fashion & Style.

Do you like any of them?

I'm not a fan of any of them but the Stella McCartney ones seem kinda 90's style to me.

I'm not a fan of any of these but at least they have heels LOL I remember a trend in which the heels didn't have any.

LOL!

they ARE wacky, but i like the red ones to the top right. But that is about it. haha.

Those are wacky!! So where the heck would you wear any of those.. A couple of them do not look comfortable!! At leeast not to my feet!!

They're interesting, that's for sure! The red ones up the top, if they didn't have that chunky heel on the bottom, would make a cute pair of flats!

I don't think I could ever wear them, lol. Maybe to a costume party or something.

I don't mind the Dior ones but the rest are a little too weird for my liking.

i love the stella mcartney! and the alexander mcqueen tornado is so funky. i think the dior ones are cute but i probably wouldn't wear them!!

its like they tried really hard to make them look like stripper shoes just without the affordable price.

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif They're interesting, that's for sure! The red ones up the top, if they didn't have that chunky heel on the bottom, would make a cute pair of flats! All of them are abit daft but I agree that those ones would look pretty as flats
smile.gif

Back