Have you tried the Sonia Kashuk stippling brush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it and I LOVE it. I use it everyday to apply my mineral powder. It's super soft and stays soft even after long term use and repeat washings. It was hard for me to find it, so if you see it, get it!
smile.gif

I know which one you're talking about now, but I went to Target's website and I didn't even see it on there.

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Got a pic or a link? Which one is it? ahh..finally got around to going online
laughing.gif

i finally found a picture of it online! yay!

Diva 4 Less: Great Deal: Sonia Kashuk Brushes at Target

it's the white handled one.

i really hope they have it when i take my next trip to target!

*they also dont have a picture of it on the target website.

anyone know how much it is?

oh that is soo cool!!!

Argh wish they had sonia's line here in aus!!! i so want some of those items!!!

They don't even have a tab for the thing at my target o_O

It's so weird that you can't even buy it online!

I don't know why they don't carry it at all of the Targets! The closest one to me doesn't have them but another one sorta near me does! I have it and I love it! If anyone would like me to cp one for them, just let me know!

I just saw that in store today! LOL! Yeah, it's $12.99! I didn't get it cuz I wasn't sure about the quality but heck, I think I'll go back and get it!

I bought a cheapo one (not SK) from Big Lots a month ago and the damn thing sheds like crazy!

Could someone who has this brush, or has it in a local target please post the UPC code or the DPCI number(9 digit number found on price tag or on shelf)? I e-mailed Target about it, and they can't find the brush either! LOL But the guy said if I could get those numbers he'd take another look
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nibjet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Could someone who has this brush, or has it in a local target please post the UPC code or the DPCI number(9 digit number found on price tag or on shelf)? I e-mailed Target about it, and they can't find the brush either! LOL But the guy said if I could get those numbers he'd take another look
smile.gif
I'll try to find it for you! I think I still have the package and the receipt!

Latest posts

Back