**Dare To Be - A Halloween Hottie 2008** (October 14 - November 1)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, all!

It's time for our special Dare To Be - A Halloween Hottie 2008!

Here you can post your Halloween looks! This thread will be open now until November 1st.

Please note that as there are many different looks that can be created for Halloween, there will be no voting.

Have fun, ladies (and gents)!

policeman.gif
shuriken.gif
med.gif
angel.gif
mat.gif

marchmellow.gif
yess.gif
icon_queen.gif
bandit.gif
zombie.gif

7.gif
mog.gif

Cool! im going to start looking for my halloween inspired look right away
biggrin.gif

I'm so excited! I love halloween
biggrin.gif

This should be great 'cos there's so many things you could do with this theme.

I love it too Karren! i just love how that costume looks on you, you look awesome!
biggrin.gif

grrr so jealous karen u have great legs!!!

love the costume also...

Hmm think i might do this one, incorporate my pink look i was gonna do in with something else...should be fun

Originally Posted by wingrie /img/forum/go_quote.gif OK as soon as I saw this challenge I jumped on it, hope you all like!
smile.gif

INGRID
smile.gif

Great Look, Ingrid!!! Love the eye lashes and the way you did your lips....

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL Karren! I love it!
biggrin.gif
Thanks Katie!!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love it too Karren! i just love how that costume looks on you, you look awesome!
biggrin.gif
Thanks Nuri!! Walmart's Naughty Nun Costume... $16!! lol

Originally Posted by Beautyfocus /img/forum/go_quote.gif HAHA...Very funny...Im sure he will He? or She?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanzmck /img/forum/go_quote.gif Look at those legs!! I love it Karren! Originally Posted by prettylynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL!!! Karren your funny!! You have some very nice legs. Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif grrr so jealous karen u have great legs!!!
love the costume also...

Thanks... all those years of ice hockey and skating really paid off!! lol

Back