Customer Service Rave for Earthen Glow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered twice from Earthen Glow Minerals and loved the lip glosses and finishing powders (Botanical Silk and Manhattan lip brush) Very pigmented and lasts long like a lipstick with a little gloss. Also I found a perfect match with one foundation but not with the one I really liked the coverage on, Cover It. So they sent me a free sample, they had sent free samples with every order but when I asked them after the second order what foundation would be best for my color they sent me a reply saying,

"If after you've placed an order with us for foundation and have not secured a match we will gladly work with you to secure a suitable match at no cost to you."

laughno.gif
A few days later I had my perfect match in an envelope and now I'm getting a full size. It seems that they have lots of foundations from other clients in Inventory that they don't put online because of so many already online but if you still need other colors they'll pull from stock and send to you, if you've already ordered. I really think that's a great customer service policy and wanted to share it.

Originally Posted by CaraMia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do they ship to Canada? Yes, they do. I remember that shipping cost was very reasonable. You can put stuff in your cart and then it will provide shipping cost before you confirm your order if you want to know before you buy.

Love them love them love them. They also sent me free foundation samples. I haven't found a perfect match yet, but I'm working on it (I have found a suitable shade, yet not perfect). They ship very fast, they have a lot of products to choose from and so far, not one I disliked.

I have to agree. this is one of my favorites brands because of their CS.

now I have a big bunch of samples and I'm waiting to sample!

Hi, is the lipgloss scented or not scented?I am afraid that the scent too strong coz i heard one of the bloggers said she received the lipgloss, but the scent is too strong for her.I would like to know more of their lipgloss.Thanks

Originally Posted by coromo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered twice from Earthen Glow Minerals and loved the lip glosses and finishing powders (Botanical Silk and Manhattan lip brush) Very pigmented and lasts long like a lipstick with a little gloss. Also I found a perfect match with one foundation but not with the one I really liked the coverage on, Cover It. So they sent me a free sample, they had sent free samples with every order but when I asked them after the second order what foundation would be best for my color they sent me a reply saying,
"If after you've placed an order with us for foundation and have not secured a match we will gladly work with you to secure a suitable match at no cost to you."

laughno.gif
A few days later I had my perfect match in an envelope and now I'm getting a full size. It seems that they have lots of foundations from other clients in Inventory that they don't put online because of so many already online but if you still need other colors they'll pull from stock and send to you, if you've already ordered. I really think that's a great customer service policy and wanted to share it.

I have about10 of their lipglosses. some are very scented these are the lip glazes and the older wands which they've moved to the limited edition section. I know cause I went to buy 3 for my cousin and they were all gone but as for the ip squeezies, mini wands and other lip products in the lip section they are barely scented if at all. I miss the original scent personally.

Also soap 4 soap, contact them with your foundation bought so far and ask them to suggest a match for you.

Wah, you have so many of their gloss.Which one you like the best?

Originally Posted by newyorlatin /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have about10 of their lipglosses. some are very scented these are the lip glazes and the older wands which they've moved to the limited edition section. I know cause I went to buy 3 for my cousin and they were all gone but as for the ip squeezies, mini wands and other lip products in the lip section they are barely scented if at all. I miss the original scent personally.
Also soap 4 soap, contact them with your foundation bought so far and ask them to suggest a match for you.

I love Ponce de Leon !!!!!! Just got this one and now it is my favorite period! It's a really pigmented matte red, comes in a pot and lasts all day! Only cost me $5! Also love The Inkwell (pink) also a pot but only wore this and took it off to put Ponce de Leon on.

I love the lip brush glosses - more like a liquid lipstick with gloss - Manhattan my fave

Lip Gloss Squeezies- Love Crush and another - can't think of the name now but I bought it because I read about it on Vox and the lady loved the color so I bought it and loved it too. I bought one of their newer ones and they don't have as much scent/flavor though. I liked the other flavor better and the new one is definitely different! Emailed them and they said they made the newer ones milder for new customers tastes.

They are really giving great cs and I love the CM foundation, eyeshadow, and soaps

I kid you not if you love eye shadows and lip glosses must try egminerals while they still have the sale. They last all day with no primer and the glosses I love - said that but the eye shadows I think are my new obsession.

I just received my order today. I jumped for joy when I saw that they had included a full size Ponce de Leon Pigmented Lip Pot (I was going to order one in my next order)!!! NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can't wait to try my lippies and foundation samples. Thanks for everyone who's posted and "enabled" me. Oh, and by the way, they wrapped up my goodies in these pretty baggies. It just shows how considerate they are of their customers.

Another happy customer here. I'm stocking up with them on Soaps, Scrubs, and Butters. I love their eye shadows and Youthful Glow foundation. I have 3 colors that I can wear and it lasts! Thats a big deal for me because I have oily skin and mineral makeup either separates or fades on me but neither one of Earthen Glow Minerals foundations has done either so far and I've been using it everyday for almost a month. I love the liquid foundation too in Cool Beige and you're right their eye shadows are the best. I got the smokey eye kit and love it. I'm going to get the 20 piece kit next order.

i've just skimmed through their site and their products look great, i'm really interested in their skincare/facial care line but they didnt include the size of the products (such as toner or moisturizer,etc), anyone know where can I find those information?

Back