Are You An Emotional Person?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you cry when you're watching films or TV, listening to music or reading books?

Do you cry over the little things and do you cry a lot?

I'm not an emotional person. I rarely cry at films (they have to be reaaaaally sad) or music.

The news sometimes makes me sad but it doesn't make me cry (in fact I'm usually more angry about the newsreaders reading these awful stories in such a cold and heartless way)

I hate crying even in real life situations but I know that a lot of people like to cry to get everything out of their system...

I generally am not very emotional. However during feel good films and there's a new show on TV that reunites lost relatives I will usually shed a tear or two or more lol

Lol I have a friend who is always in floods of tears at shows like that. I've even seen her blubbing whilst watching Extreme Makeover
tongue.gif

I am the most emotional person on the planet, anything can set me off! lol Books, movies, TV, you name it, I'll cry!

I'm in touch with everyone elses feelings haha

I'm also quite emotional. I was getting all teary eyed watching 'animal rescue' the other day, and when I was little I literally bawled my eyes out watching 'land before time'.

I've also been known to cry watching 'babe', 'beauty and the beast' and 'a bear named winnie'.

Oh, and that part in Twilight...

well pretty much any of the parts where edward and bella break up, or the bits where she bars jacob off...

yeah. I cried.

LOL. I guess that means I'm emotional?
laughno.gif

Lol Rosie, yeah it does
tongue.gif

Btw, did you guys cry at Titanic? I didn't and my friend compared me to the episode of friends where Chandler can't cry lol

Hmm, I can't remember. I think I might have? I cried in 'ever after' with drew barrymore for crying out loud! So I probably did! LOL

Oh my god, Land Before Time....I remember bawling through that too! Haha I cried inpretty much all the other movies listed above too!

Notebook..Beaches..Steel Magnolias - have seen those movies a thousand times, still, bawl my eyes out watching them! Oh yeah and I couldn't sit through all of I am Sam, too too sad for me!

Yes and no.... I cry over sad or happy movies... I don't cry when I'm hurt... I don't get mad often but when I do I get really mad nd don't cry... I don't cy a lot....

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh my god, Land Before Time....I remember bawling through that too! Haha I cried inpretty much all the other movies listed above too!
Notebook..Beaches..Steel Magnolias - have seen those movies a thousand times, still, bawl my eyes out watching them! Oh yeah and I couldn't sit through all of I am Sam, too too sad for me!

I didn't even cry at the Notebook, jeez I'm so cold hearted lolSomeone was talking about how sad the Notebook was the other day at college and I said "I didn't cry" and one of my guy mates went "Oh my god, even I cried at the Notebook!"

Everyone was like erm okayyyyy. I think he regreted letting that slip
tongue.gif

75% of everything I watch makes me cry....seems the hormones have amplified my sadness. I was watching August Rush last night and cried till I got to the end of the movie and was like wtf and it instantly turned to anger
smile.gif

I can easily be set off too. Like the above mentioned I'll cry during a sad or happy movie. Or I'll listen to a song that has a lot of memories and cry through that. But once in a while I'll think about losing my mom or someone and I'll start bawling uncontrollably.

i cry at adverts!! lol the nspcc ones choke me up.i cry at titanic too, actually- most films that are sad, i will cry at!

strangely i don't cry much at real life events, i tend to keep my emotions quite bottled up when something happens.

Yes i am super emotional!

I am crying as i read this post
tongue.gif
j/k.

No, but seriously, i cry sometimes by watching commercials! haha, during sad parts on tv shows, if someone dies for example, if i hear a song that reminds me of something i've lived that was sad, or that i miss, it makes me cry. I cried a river when i watched the Passion of the Christ, and my husband was just sitting there watching the whole thing as if nothing was happening,-- what? you heartless nazi! haha.

I'm a very emotional person when it comes to books, memories, maybe some songs, definitely movies but for some reason in real life, not so much. Unless it comes to my child, I'm not very emotional. I'm more of the type to get overly mad than overly cry.

I am an overly emotional person. I cry at movies, songs, commercials, books, you name it. I empathize with others too much as well. I tend to be the "negotiator" trying to make everyone happy all the time. I do not like conflict or unhappiness. I also tend to get irritable relatively quickly too.... but this is a byproduct of something else. I do cry at the drop of a hat though.....

I'm very emotional.. I cry at sad movies, happy movies, dramatic movies, life experiences, sad commercials, music... basically anything that moves me :S Yes, Disney movies too!!

Certain times in the month is worse.. Like a few weeks ago I was watching Lady and the Tramp.. and I started tearing up when lady started crying as a puppy, when the owners put her in the lil' room downstairs..

And then again when that hound dog got hit by the pound guy..

Like what the heck! harsh emotional..

I'm passionate. So that would lead me to shed tears sometimes... Not stuff like sad lovey dove movies or anything. But REAL ppl's struggles... Real human cruelty... That stuff makes me angry/sad and there's tears each time...

I don't think I'm emotional tho, lol!

I'm very emotional... not the emo-route, but I'm a sensitive person and always have been.

Only books I've cried reading was Night by Ellie Weisel, just because it was non-fiction. I cry at drama movies... shoot, I remember holding back tears when I was 8 years old watching the Lion King.

When I'm around people - I fight those tears. I'm emotional but I don't like showing it in front of others. I use to be made fun when I was little for being a cry baby and soon stopped showing emotion as I got older.

Back