Shu Uemura Tokyo Lash Bar 2008 Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
TLB_MainA268x306.jpg

TLB_2008_logo_250x26.jpg

As an expert in the art of false eyelashes, shu uemura's Tokyo Lash Bar has established itself to be a hot and trendy beauty staple internationally. Tokyo Lash Bar 2008 introduces new eyelashes boasting interesting new materials and unique, artistic designs.

Tokyo Lash Bar 2008 is taking another exciting direction with "Couture Collection", featuring an artistic collaboration with Dutch fashion designers Viktor & Rolf , undoubtedly one of the most talked about designer duos in the fashion community.

False Eyelashes Illumi-Décor

The ultimate sparkling eyelashes, each strand is covered by iridescent small pieces of sequins, both on the top and bottom of the eyelashes.

Price $30.00

False Eyelashes Dazzling Sapphire Diamante

Eyelashes made with a mixture of black and blue hairs and jeweled with rich and classical dark blue cystals.

Price $25.00

False Eyelashes Dazzling Topaz Diamante

Eyelashes made with brown hairs and jeweled with amber colored crystals.

Price $25.00

False Eyelashes Flip Color

Eyelashes with contrasting colors on the top and bottom side, revealing a surprising vivid orange color when peaked from below.

Price $25.00

False Eyelashes Premium Velvet Feather

Hand-crafted, soft feathered premium eyelashes in dark green and black. Adds a glamorous and dramatic impression.

Price $50.00

False Eyelashes Premium Black Gown

Unique, elegant eyelashes made with black lace to cast mysterious shadows on the eyes.

Price $50.00

False Eyelashes Retro Graphic

Eyelashes that are not only eyelashes but also eyeliner alternating black and white triangles.

Price $25.00

False Eyelashes Color Stitch

Eyelashes that are not only eyelashes but also an eyeliner with an eye line accent in a splash of green.

Price $25.00

False Eyelashes Mini Indigo

A mixture of indigo blue, sandy yellow and black add a playful yet elegant accent to your usual makeup.

Price $18.00

Source

Cute collection, but very expensive i think..

Those are very cool looking lashes but I couldn't justify paying that much for falsies.

OMG! I'm a sucker for lashes! Those are very cute! Expensive, indeed, but cute!

wow they really are expensive, I'm sure the quality is good though. They're alot more detailed than the cheap stuff I get, but not really worth it for me!

Soooo expensive. They look awesome though, but I never wear fake eyelashes, and if i had to I definitely wouldn't wear one of these!
tongue.gif

I LOVE the dazzzling topaz ones and the disco ball kind. Haha.
smile.gif

The mini indigo and the velvet feather look so nice! but wow theyre expensive lol

How did you make lashes?

These are all very interesting...I really am drawn to the (huge?) Premium Black Gown lashes, and I've already seen them on Beyonce in a recent fashion spread and other UK mag spread. I have a feeling this will spark a trend to bigger false lashes in different materials and fabrics in general.

Latest posts

Back