MUFE HD Foundation!!! Sent from the HEAVEN

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P217905_hero.jpg
P210400_hero.jpg

Ohkay people! So I've been using the new Make up Forever HD foundation and HD Powder, and I have absolutely fallen in love! It's so seamless and light I forget I have on makeup. I've had such a hard time trying to find a foundation that matches my skintone; either they have me looking a hot orange mess, "ashy" or just plain old dark! And I KNOW I'm not the only one who has had the "white face" in pictures. LOL But truly, this is the 1st foundation I've tried that has matched me so perfectly that it appears as if it's my own skin... even in pictures with the flash on. So if you haven't gotten it, go try it out and let me know what you think? And if you already have it, what do you think of it?

P217906_hero.jpg

OH! I didn't get the HD primer yet. I'm actually thinking of buying it, but I don't know if I need it or not If anyone has used it, let me know if it's something I should have. THANKS!!!

I agree. I have the 0 Primer and the foundation and the finishing powder. It makes my skin look flawless & dewy. The only other foundation i love this much is my MAC Mineralize Foundation.

How is the Neutral Primer you have? Does it make that big of a difference when you apply your foundation

OH MY GOD i have the translucent powder it is the most amazing thing ever invented its a cure for everything from shine to large pores PORES!??>! WHAT PORES?! love it! 10 on 10!

ITA...hubby bought me the whole shabang!!! The primer for black skin, the foundation and the powder and didnt recognized myself when I was done. This is my new HG!!! It could have only came from heaven!!

Ohkay.... I'm going to get the primer now!!!! I absolutely LOVE this stuff! Glad to know I'm NOT the only one = )

Ooh, sounds like a good product. I'm wondering if I can get samples online?

I know if you're a Beauty Insider member at Sephora, the HD primer is one of their FREE deluxe samples if you have at least 100 points in your beauty bank

jmgjmg623.... you could always go to Sephora and have them try it out on you. Most of the sales staff will happily give you a sample, especially if you're chatty ;-)

The only problem is that I'm 40 min away from my nearest MAC store. There isn't even a Sephora around that distance. Dang!

does it give full coverage? does it cover blemishes acne scars? I have heard alot of good stuff about MUFE HD foundation and I would love to try if it gives full coverage and cover all scars and blemishes

Yeah, it provides full coverage, and you only have to use a small amount. It's like your skin is flawless, especially when you use the powder to set the foundation... it gives you a naturally smooth and even look.

wow it sounds great! now I want to try it! but we wont get it for a while here probably!

I tried their primer at Sephora, it felt great, but i didn't dare buy it. Sounds like i will, lol.

Also get the kabuki brush, i can't believe how soft it is. Makes buffing your mineral foundation a whole new experience !

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif ITA...hubby bought me the whole shabang!!! The primer for black skin, the foundation and the powder and didnt recognized myself when I was done. This is my new HG!!! It could have only came from heaven!! Which primer and color foundation do you use? I want to check it out. I just purchased the Laura Mercier Tinted Mosturizer and I really like it but I am curious to try MUFE's HD line.

Originally Posted by LookLovely429 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Which primer and color foundation do you use? I want to check it out. I just purchased the Laura Mercier Tinted Mosturizer and I really like it but I am curious to try MUFE's HD line. I purchased #170, Caramel and I got the neutral primer because Caramel was best to correct the ashy look

Latest posts

Back