Major September/October Haulage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I haven't bought any makeup, non-work related clothing, or any unnecessary items since I bought my house in May but I've definately scored some major goodies over the last few weeks.
smile.gif

First, my MAC goodies...some of this I purchased for my interview, some I won at Basic Training, and some was given to me as gratis for the new collections after I started working there...

Shadowy Lady Eyeshadow Quad, Spiced Chocolate Eyeshadow Quad, Tempting Eyeshadow Quad, Dancing Light Loose Beauty Powder, Studio Fix Powder N3, Studio Fix Stick NC15, Color Forms Powder in Play Around Pink, Mineralized Skin Finish Soft and Gentle, Sculpt and Shape Bone Beige/Emphasis, Mineralize Eyeshadows in Sea and Sky and Pink Split; Powder Blush Blooming, Cream Colour Base in Crushed Bougainvillea and Fresh Morning; Paint Pots in Delf and Rollickin; Eyeshadows in Saddle, Coppering, Bitter, Sketch, Meet the Fleet, Hollywood, Time and Space, Nylon, Zonk Bleu, Ploof, Poison Pen, Motif, and Vanilla; 3D Reflects Silver Glitter, Lark About Pigment, Eye Shadow Suites in Counterparts and Team Violets, Blacktrack Fluidline, Pearl Glide Liners in Fly-By-Blue and Miss Fortune, and Show Off Brow Set.

012.jpg

Lipgelee in Lu-Be-Lu and Glosspitality; Lipstick in Half-and-Half, Fast Thrill, Hot Gossip, On Hold, Crosswires, Dare You, So Scarlet, Hang Up; Ruby Slimshine, Lip Laquer in Rainbeau and Varneesh; Get Rich Quick Dazzleglass; Jampacked Lipglass, and Cremestick Pearl Liners in Gingerroot and Naked Rose.

015.jpg

Once we got settled into the store, I was allowed to take home samples of all the permanent pigments and the pigments from the Overrich Collection. Yay, piggies!

(Top to Bottom, Left to Right) Blonde's Gold, Blue Brown, Copper Beam, Copper Sparkle, Cornflower, Chocolate Brown, Dark Soul, Frost White, Fuschia, Golden Lemon, Golden Lemon, Heritage Rouge, Mauvement, Mega Rich, Melon, Muesem Bronze, Nylon, Pink Opal (it was hiding), Old Gold, Pink Bronze, Rose, Tan, Teal, Vanilla, Vintage Gold, and Violet.

017.jpg

Plus, the start of a very respectable set of MAC brushes. Eew...looks like I need to clean them, though.
smile.gif

020-1.jpg

From Sally's Beauty Supply, salon clips, Ion Effective Care Treatment Conditioner, Generic Shine Serum, Hair Dye (I'm 'bout to get funky with my color!
smile.gif
), silver stud earrings, and some awesome false lashes. I also picked some Loreal HIP Mascara from Walmart. Hands down my FAVORITE mascara.

011.jpg

And, as if that's not enough...my husband wanted to congratulate me on my new job and give me a little "pick me up" present because I've been so sick with strep throat and dealing with the usual stress of starting a new job...SO...he went to Sephora, asked them to look up my wish list, and bought me everything on it! How sweet was that!? He's so awesome!
smile.gif

005-1.jpg

The Sephora Ultimate Blockbuster Gift Set (This wasn't on my list but he saw it and thought I would like it.), Urban Decay Book of Shadows, Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Sets in Velvet Rope and VIP, the Sephora Defined Crease Brush, MUFE HD Foundation Primer in Blue (this is supposed to illuminate fair and porcelaine complexions), MUFE HD Foundation (I've heard nothing but great things about this foundation and I can't wait to try it), MUFE HD Invisible Setting Powder. Plus, he went to the artist I normally work with (he found her card on my desk) and she sent me a sample of Givenchy's Absolutely Irresistable Fragrance and a sample of the silver, glitter eyeshadow gel. So excited to try out my new goodies! And glad that I keep my wishlist updated!
biggrin.gif
George definately deserves an award for most awesome husband! <3

007.jpg

010.jpg

Sigh...SO happy!
biggrin.gif

OMG first YAY enjoy your haul!!

Second congrats on m.a.c!!

Third lol to the gratis-just started working-cant get over what my discount is- HAUL!! i gave most of my paychecks BACK to them for the first few months lol ENJOY chicky!

I always look forward to reading your hauls Abby... I think we have similar tastes. : ) Enjoy everything! I'm so happy for you!! I'm also thrilled because I'm a MAC addict... so I can come to you when I have questions.

Wow!! That is a lot!! It would be a lot of fun to have that much makeup!!
smile.gif

very very nice! how do you find the matte lipsticks hold up? I found them quite good when I swatched them and I'm thinking of buying one if I can get a colour I like.

omfg im sooo jealous!!!!

Woot for hubby!!!

i soooo wanna work for a makeup counter lol...wich reminds me i should push NP for one lol

Holy mother of god...you hit the motherload! INCREDIBLE haul! Enjoy all those goodies!!!

Jealousy doesn't even describe what I feel right now lol. You have the coolest job! You're obviously off to a good start
smile.gif

WOW!!!! I am literally sitting here with my mouth hanging open!! GO YOU! WOOT!! What a fabulous husband you have too. It is all awe inspiringly awesome.

icon_eek.gif

eek.gif
Holy Cow! That's the mother of all hauls!

Enjoy!
biggrin.gif
(lol like there's any way you COULDN'T enjoy that stuff
tongue.gif
)

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG first YAY enjoy your haul!!
Second congrats on m.a.c!!

Third lol to the gratis-just started working-cant get over what my discount is- HAUL!! i gave most of my paychecks BACK to them for the first few months lol ENJOY chicky!

I know, right? My discount won't be processed for another three or four weeks so I've only gotten the basics like foundation, powder, and eyeliner but I'm going to be in trouble once the new collections come in.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always look forward to reading your hauls Abby... I think we have similar tastes. : ) Enjoy everything! I'm so happy for you!! I'm also thrilled because I'm a MAC addict... so I can come to you when I have questions. Thank you! I'm not sure if I have particular "tastes" when it comes to makeup, though. Unfortunately, I like everything!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif very very nice! how do you find the matte lipsticks hold up? I found them quite good when I swatched them and I'm thinking of buying one if I can get a colour I like. They hold up really well but I find that the MAC lipsticks really dry out my lips. My lips get dry rather easily but even with lip conditioner and regular exfoliation, my lips still get chapped and flakey after a few hours. I dunno...I'm going to keep playing around with them...

Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif omfg im sooo jealous!!!!
Woot for hubby!!!

i soooo wanna work for a makeup counter lol...wich reminds me i should push NP for one lol

OMG, it'll change everything! You'll learn sooo much and you'll get so many goodies. If you really want to work in cosmetics, give it a shot. Start applying and see what happens.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Holy hell.
plain.gif

Jealous.

Very jealous.

Does your husband give lessons? LOL, you are one lucky lady. Nice stuff.

Latest posts

Back