Sephora Brand Luxe Noir Eyeshadow Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
P223218_hero.jpg

red_nav_arrow.gif
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY Sephora Brand
icon_new.gif
icon_limitedEdition.gif

Luxe Noir Eyeshadow Palette - Gold

What it is:

An eyeshadow octet palette composed of Sephora Brand's best-selling single shades.

What it does:

Let your inner Femme Fatale shine through. The Sephora Brand Luxe Eyeshadow Palette in Gold brings you buildable, long-wearing, glittery shadows that give your gaze seriously seductive intrigue. This limited-edition cast of ultra-soft shadows works wet or dry and lets you create any look from romantic to dramatic, at the whim of your leading-lady liking.

What else you need to know:

The Luxe Noir Eyeshadow formulas contain skin protectant Green Tea Extract to help keep your eyes in close-up-perfect condition. This scintillating set comes in a stunning case that includes eight gold-standard shades: Chromosome X, Kiss From, Strass 11, Pearl 02, Pearl 09, Strass 03, Duo 4, and Duo 5.

$26

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P223218&categoryId=S11503&shouldPaginate=true

Source

P223219_hero.jpg

Luxe Noir Eyeshadow Palette - Silver

What it is:

An eyeshadow octet palette composed of Sephora Brand's best-selling single shades.

What it does:

Let your inner Femme Fatale shine through. The Sephora Brand Luxe Eyeshadow Palette in Silver brings you buildable, long wearing, glittery shadows that give your gaze seriously seductive intrigue. This limited-edition cast of ultra-soft shadows works wet or dry and lets you create any look from romantic to dramatic, at the whim of your leading-lady liking.

What else you need to know:

The Luxe Noir Eyeshadow formulas contain skin protectant Green Tea Extract to help keep your eyes in close-up-perfect condition. This scintillating set comes in a stunning case that includes eight starlet-silver shades: Duo 8, Pro Blue Eye, Pretty Baby, Duo 7, Mat 08, Duo 9, and Abricot Pulp.

$26

Source

I really want the silver one.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's it... Buying both.
biggrin.gif
Aren't they so pretty! Usually Sephora's packaging is meh, but I like the package and the product this time.

Totally agree on never finding the Sephora packages anything great...those huge "blockbuster" palettes seemed so... I don't know...cheap looking? Maybe they finally learned something from their Kat Von D line, that packaging can make or break a deal!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...packaging can make or break a deal! SO true.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Totally agree on never finding the Sephora packages anything great...those huge "blockbuster" palettes seemed so... I don't know...cheap looking? Maybe they finally learned something from their Kat Von D line, that packaging can make or break a deal! Yeah, those blockbuster palettes looked like the cheap $10 gift sets you see around everywhere at Christmas time.

The Silver one has better colors......

don't give in, don't give in, don't give in!!!

I have the silver one, and I love it. The only one I don't like is the glittery dark blue. It's grainy and it shows up as gray with chunky blue glitter on me. The rest of them are fantastic...I think I want to buy the other one too.

Nice ! I must say i am never too sure about the quality so i have very few sephora items. But those look nice, especially the silver palette.

I got the silver one for Christmas! The shadows are really pretty and pigmented. I'll post swatches at some point.

These are now only $15 each in the Sephora sale.... I got them both.

I also picked up the Nars gloss set for $35 and the Lorac Snake Charmer palette for $20... great deals.

Vincent Longo is also 75% off.

Back