DuWop Crush Molten Metallic Eyeshadow Trio

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
P219304_hero.jpg

What it is:
A trio of jewel-toned, talc-free shadows with the look and feel of crushed velvet.

What it does:
DuWop Crush Molten Metallic Eyeshadow Trio is a metallic shimmer breakthrough. These eye colors offer intense payoff and effortless application. When applied, Crush gives the look and intensity of a cream with the ease and convenience of a powder.

What else you need to know:
Crush comes in a sleek compact with a clear window for viewing, and contains three stunning shades: pale champagne rose, rich burgundy-plum, and bronzy-gold. The rich colors complement every skintone and the cushiony formula is dense enough to be used as a liner.

$24

Source

Very pretty colors! I haven't used DuWop eye shadows in a while, but I remember them being very good quality, great texture and staying power. I will have to check these out!

Those colors are pretty, but they look horrible on me! I can't do jewel tones.

I saw this at sephora and not only the colors are gorgeous, but I have never seen a powder eyeshadow with this texture before. It is sooo smooth it feels like a cream. It is even smoother than LORAC eyeshadows which are my golden standard for good quality eyeshadows.
smile.gif
The pigmentation is out of this world too.

Back