Ulta Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Ulta's makeup? What did you and didn't you like about it? Is the makeup ok for oily skin?

I only have a few of their eye shadows and a few of their minerals shadows. I think they're pretty good quality for the price. My lids can get a little oily during the summer and the shadows held up fine.

I've used the concealers, shadows, mascara, liners and foundations. The only products that I like from Ulta are the shadows and the lip liners. The shadows that I've got are bold and bright and they last a long time. And the lip liner that I have is very soft which glides on smoothly. I love it!

i didnt like the coverage i got from their foundation, i have oily skin, and my skin tends to be be ruddy/red so i need good staying coverage. i do like their eyeshadows and lipsticks.

I have a crap load of their eye shadows that I recently scored and I love them. The quality is good, highly pigmented, and they blend well. I haven't used anything else but I adore the shadows.

Ulta's automatic waterproof eyeliner is awesome. I scored mine on sell for $1 each. They last all day and never give me raccoon eyes. As for the eyeshadows, they are pretty good... but you have to put a lot on if you want a more dramatic color...

I have used the shadows and like them okay. With primer they last. They have a wide selection of colors and are on sale often.

I have only used the eyeshadows from here but i love them. the colours are amazing and they have wicked staying power. Its a shame i live in england I cant get them over here.

Ulta just came out with a new Blockbuster set and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it. I'm a huge fan of Ulta eyeshadow. Extremely pigmented and the staying power is great.

Back