Happy 3 Year MUT anniversary to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tomorrow!!
smile.gif
I can't believe it's been three years! I've been with MUT almost as long as I've been married! LOL It's been a great 3 years, I've learned alot about makeup, quadrupled my stash (at least LOL) and made lots of friends!! So, here's to 3 more and longer!
smile.gif

lol. I'm a biiig cupcake fan. It seems to be fashionable to have wedding cakes made out of them even! maybe I'll do that! they're too cute!

Congrats April!

How wonderful!!! It's great that you have been here so long! Congrats and I'm proud to be your friend!

Happy Anniversary!!!! I can't believe it's only been 2 and a half years since I joined!

Thanks guys! MUT's seen me through a lot of crazy stuff over the last 3 years, so I appreciate everyone that's been there for me!

LOL Tony! You wouldn't know it from my post count since there's people that joined like a year ago that have like 5000! I'll admit I was a lurker for a while! LOL

Congrats girl! We love having you here at MUT, you're a wonderful addition to the MUT family
smile.gif

Rosers, I went to a wedding yesterday and they had cupcakes instead of a cake, it was great, they were soo yummy!

Back